• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Octopus's Garden

700 Posts for a Sharks Game 7 Win

Rate this topic

The Sharks will utterly humiliate us. We will lose so bad, everyone will get the words "San Jose's *****" tattooed on their foreheads, and our logo will be changed to a wheel being eaten by a shark wearing a crown.

Looks like I wrongly read the titles of two previous topics of this kind and cheered for the Wings there. We won. Sorry guys, seems like this is my new superstition. So...

Let's go my Red Wings! I believe!

Red Wings will NOT dominate the play. They will NOT out score the Sharks. In fact, Marleau will finally get the monkey off his back by scoring 4 goals. Thornton will assist on all of them. NOT a single Shark will act like a ****** bag. The Wings will NOT blow my mind. And they will NOT win this series and will NOT make history. Niemi with the SHUTOUT!

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Doesn't seem like we're gonna make it to 700 at this pace.

Red Wings will NOT dominate the play. They will NOT out score the Sharks. In fact, Marleau will finally get the monkey off his back by scoring 4 goals. Thornton will assist on all of them. NOT a single Shark will act like a ****** bag. The Wings will NOT blow my mind. And they will NOT win this series and will NOT make history. Niemi with the SHUTOUT!

THIS. Sharks will win 7-0 easily.

Sharks Sharks Sharks!!!!