• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Octopus's Garden

700 Posts for a Sharks Game 7 Win

Rate this topic

HEY!

I'm no rube, I know what you're trying to do here!

No way. The Sharks are going to be so scared that they'll pull Nemo two minutes into the first period, and they won't put him back in net until Howard has his quadruple hat trick, with 12 unassisted empty netters. Joe Thornton will pull the first ever own-goal hat trick, making it 15-0 Wings.

HEY!

I'm no rube, I know what you're trying to do here!

No way. The Sharks are going to be so scared that they'll pull Nemo two minutes into the first period, and they won't put him back in net until Howard has his quadruple hat trick, with 12 unassisted empty netters. Joe Thornton will pull the first ever own-goal hat trick, making it 15-0 Wings.

Sorry, this topic is only for us realists who know that the Sharks are the team of destiny. Im gonna have to ask you to take this Wings mumbojumbo elsewhere.

Sorry, this topic is only for us realists who know that the Sharks are the team of destiny. Im gonna have to ask you to take this Wings mumbojumbo elsewhere.

NO!!! You can't do this to us!

Do you know how many cups we've won? ZERO, that's how many.

Do you know many times we choke? Plenty, that's how many. We are the Chokes, not the Wings, and that is our only destiny. The Wings have always found a way, and it's just in the stars. Their momentum is there, and there's not much the Sharks can do about it except choke on it, as the team from motor city rams headlong down its ever-choking, cheeky upstart gullet.

Not to mention, I touched the octopus. :blush: Oops.

Do you know many times we choke? Plenty, that's how many. We are the Chokes, not the Wings, and that is our only destiny. The Wings have always found a way, and it's just in the stars. Their momentum is there, and there's not much the Sharks can do about it except choke on it, as the team from motor city rams headlong down its ever-choking, cheeky upstart gullet.

You get an A for effort!

But it won't be enough tonight is all about the Sharks.

Someone is thinking too conservative here... 10-2 in 3rd OT for the Sharks. Get your head checked.

I'm being realistic, Wings cannot force 3rd overtime, ever...

^ ^ ^ Yemack means the Sharks, of course. :lol:

*fingers in ears*

LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-!!!!!

Edited by MidMichSteve

more mojo. beer drinking girl. clowe in as game time decision. 1st shift he is Kronwalled into Idaho. Big Joe s***bag apologizes for being such a turd. Guppies rally behind BJS classyness. Wings lose 23 - 1 in 4rd ot.

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

Guest CaliWingsNut

^ ^ ^ Yemack means the Sharks, of course. :lol:

*fingers in ears*

LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-!!!!!

I'm not sure if your trying to stop from hearing things, or endlessly chanting about SJ's success against the Kings and unwilling to change your opinion.

Dare I use multiple 's' words in the same sentence? YES. I dare, and I am so bold, because I'm feeling that confident about the legendary Original Sixer when compared to my poor, ineffectual Sand Joke Chokes.

Skunked Sharks - from a Shutout by Howard and a Sweep for the Wings!

IMG_4017.jpg