• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
T.Low

Is there a quick way to get the current roster's

Rate this topic

Other than looking at every player's individual bio, is there a quicker way to get the current roster's position number of where they went in their respective drafts? My google fu is not the greatest and I only have a minute here and a minute there and haven't found anything that would really be helpful, but want to respond on another forum about what Detroit is able to do with 19 yrs of low draft picks.

If not, I'll go the individual bio route, or keep looking when I get a chance, or may blow off responding all together.

Any help will be appreciated (link or?)

Thanks,

Go Wings.

Guest blueadams

Other than looking at every player's individual bio, is there a quicker way to get the current roster's position number of where they went in their respective drafts? My google fu is not the greatest and I only have a minute here and a minute there and haven't found anything that would really be helpful, but want to respond on another forum about what Detroit is able to do with 19 yrs of low draft picks.

If not, I'll go the individual bio route, or keep looking when I get a chance, or may blow off responding all together.

Any help will be appreciated (link or?)

Thanks,

Go Wings.

here's a link - google.com

learn how to use it

Never ceases to amaze me...

Pavel, 171.

Hank, 210.

Homer, 257.

Mule, 97.

Flip, 95.

Helm, 132.

E, 291.

Lids, 53.

Howard, 64.

So many later pickups that have done so well.

Exactly. Then add players that other teams had given up on, the cast offs. Draper, Cleary, Bertuzzi, and to an extent Eaves, Miller and now Mikey Mo.

This guy on another forum (non hockey forum, but NHL Playoff thread)hates the Wings for the old BS reasoning that they buy Cups. How can anyone in any sport not like an organization that does things the way the Wings do? They make more out of less than anyone I've ever seen.

If our country had been run half as well as the Red Wings organization had been run for the last 25 years the entire world would be in a much better state than it is now, that's for sure. THey should be an organization case study.