• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
pavelpasha13

Fan FAIL

Rate this topic

so i go to check out the phoenix yotes page to check out their status. the main headline is about the coyotes staying. The picture is the whole phoenix bench cheering at HOME. take a close look at the few "red wings" fans behind the bench? i think its things like this that piss me off. what do you guys think?

i couldnt figure out how to just load the picture and im not sure how long the headline will stay, but PLEASE take the time to look at this rediculous FAIL

http://coyotes.nhl.com/index.html

The four Red Wings fans behind the bench there clearly aren't cheering. I don't know what "fail" you're referring to, but if it was supposed to be them cheering the other team, they aren't. They all have pretty concerned looks on their faces.

Thread FAIL, am i the only one seeing this?

All jokes aside, what exactly are you referring to? It looks like they aren't cheering, likely because the Wings just got scored on. Not sure what the fuss is about.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

I still didn't think you would want the minuses, so I gave you a plus.

well i rarely ever get to come onto these forums nowadays with me working fulltime, and among the other important things going on in my life right now.

i do try and make it on whenever i have the chance.

plus i was waiting for the - to come back for awhile now, so now i can take a breath of fresh air and relieve myself :lol:

much appreciated