• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

Yeah, I was just going to post something similar. Is this like the movie Inception because an hour feels like a full day right now..

Dude I literally had a dream within a dream last night where I was dreaming about dreaming about waiting for the game to start... What?

LGW!!!!

wow, smoke screen.

There is a lot of that when a team loses three straight games after going up by a few games, look at all of Thornton's comments. I really don't believe the Sharks are going to be a confident team going into tonight. They aren't experienced like Detroit is.

Edited by MGreenberg

There is a lot of that when a team loses three straight games after going up by a few games, look at all of Thornton's comments. I really don't believe the Sharks are going to be a confident team going into tonight. They aren't experienced like Detroit is.

Well I hear ya there as they can't rightly come out in the media and say, "Holy titty f***! We are screwed!" But I also think when Joey T says stuff like that then performs like he does on the ice is just all contradictory and can imagine that dude being gone if this does actually go down.

From TSN:

wow, smoke screen.

ha ha yeah well, if San Jose expected to blow a 3-0 lead then they've finally joined the rest of the world in realizing the choke artists that they are. In all seriousness, obviously it's one of those things that just has to be said

This just so happened to be my Bible verse of the day: "So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised." - Hebrews 10: 35-36

I am far from a religious person but that is an awesome verse to sum up tonight's game.

I was sitting at work on tuesday reading the board and seeing that tickets were only $100. I started looking immediately for flights to detroit to make it there and back and not miss work since i have little vacation time from work left. the flight schedules did not work in my favor so i had to stay in st louis and watch the game. it was so disappointing not being able to go to the game, but loved game 6 anyway. I'm an odd man out in St. Louis, everyone hates the wings here.............. and they should

I'm more than proud of the team with the way we've made it to Game 7 after the start we had but all I ask for is they play tonight with passion and fire. Leave everything on the ice and make San Jose every single thing they get tonight.

Guest Heaten

When I think the Wings will win, they lose. When I think they'll lose, they win. I had the feeling they'll lose in game 7,but after reading all the media and fan hype, I am feeling they'll win. But I want to believe they'll lose because that's what works.

But that fact of the matter is, both teams have a chance to win. I know Sharks won't roll over and they will have the momentum in their house. Momentum doesn't carry over game to game in the playoffs. Momentum changes shift by shift in the playoffs. Sharks will come out storming. Will Wings be ready?

This series could be decided on an unlucky bounce or a bad goal.

I am numb right now....

That quote from TSN is farkin' hilarious. So the Sharks expected to play a 7th game after going up in the series 3-0? That doesn't belie a lot of confidence in their abilities if they thought any lead they took over the Wings could evaporate quickly.

I could never imagine anyone associated with the Red Wings saying something that stupid.

When I think the Wings will win, they lose. When I think they'll lose, they win. I had the feeling they'll lose in game 7,but after reading all the media and fan hype, I am feeling they'll win. But I want to believe they'll lose because that's what works. ..

don't worry, it is game 7. it's different. your true believe comes true in game 7. wings will win.