• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

So freakin nervous for this one, hoping for an early blowout, ala '02 Colorado game 7, but I have a feeling it will be a nail biter like the rest of the series.

Go Wings, no giving up, no mercy, no regrets.

"We've done the impossible, and that makes us mighty." - Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

+1 for the Firefly reference

I am gonna watch as long as I can... sometimes these game 7 types are hard to watch and I can't.... I promised myself I would go as far as I could go.... Right now it feels like

"And we are under way in Game 7" (click)...:blink:

I did not watch the last 3 games....so I am gonna keep it going... enter the bubble - stay in the bubble until about 12:00 midnight.

I bid you all farewell as I am off to a local establishment for mass consumptions and some good times.. Everybody safe out there and enjoy it! Remember how we got here and it's just a game, or something :lol: Here's a guy who got a video from about where I was sitting, pretty solid...

Song rings true fans... thumbup.gif

Don't give up.

Edited by HankthaTank

I listened to about 60 predictions of this game on 97.1 today at work. But I refuse to make one. I made predictions for games 1,2 and 3 and none after that.

I am so pumped for this game though. Someone is going to go down as a legend tonight.

I hope the wings run away with this game because I want to hear the boos rain down on San Jose.

I agree.. I've never been more anxious to hear all the boos, taunting Jimmys name, and when their crowd screams "Beat Detroit" up until the Wings silence them half way through their chant.

My stomach has been in knots all day today! i am sooo damn nervous. My poor heart and anxietyyyy. I am sure we are all dying inside. sjkdjgjsgs

PLEASE WIN, WINGSSSS!! They already made history with this amazing comeback and now it's time to finish these guppies off. And here's hoping Thornton gets Kronwalled and that the Wings come out flying and score early and often. LET'S DO THIS!!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!

Taken from the comments below this article:

vegasdavid May 12, 2011 at 4:00PM

today is emilio estevez's birthday, and the wings are 27-15-1 on birthdays of the primary breakfast club's members birthdays since the movie came out on 2/15/85.

That's reassuring

Are you ready?

No, Detroit, I said, ARE YOU READY?

Then, for the thousands in attendance,

and the millions watching around the world:

Let's get ready to suck it!

And if you're not down with that, we got two words for yah...

2 - 0 Wings

Tuzzi and Helm

I bid you all farewell as I am off to a local establishment for mass consumptions and some good times.. Everybody safe out there and enjoy it! Remember how we got here and it's just a game, or something :lol: Here's a guy who got a video from about where I was sitting, pretty solid...

Song rings true fans... thumbup.gif

Don't give up.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Anyone else see the movie Losers? Because that one scene with Chris Evans is all I can picture when I hear Don't Stop Believin' now.

But on topic, lock it down tonight Wings. Time to make Sharks fans cry.