• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

Anyone else see the movie Losers? Because that one scene with Chris Evans is all I can picture when I hear Don't Stop Believin' now.

But on topic, lock it down tonight Wings. Time to make Sharks fans cry.

Yeah, that one. That video doesn't have the whole part before though where he is singing the part as a messenger.

Just grabbed the first one I could find. Not entirely related, but:

I sense a theme emerging :ph34r:

Come on, come on, let's get this started!

All day at work, people I barely know were stopping by my desk to talk about the game. (I make my obsession fairly obvious with my car flag and jerseys and t-shirts and all.) It was kind of weird and yet awesome.

Come on, come on, let's get this started!

All day at work, people I barely know were stopping by my desk to talk about the game. (I make my obsession fairly obvious with my car flag and jerseys and t-shirts and all.) It was kind of weird and yet awesome.

lol same here. Can't be because I have a whole shelf at my cubicle of Red Wings bobbleheads and MacFarlane Red Wing figurines? :hehe:

10 minutes till game time. I havent been this nervous since the olympic gold medal game..If the wings play like last game and fire everything on net they will take this game. And no weak ones from jimmy today. Go wings Go

Missed the 1st 3 games when my cable was out. Caught the 3 Wings' win and am now in the my traditional position in front of the tv for a history making victory. Make it so. LGW!!! :yowza: