• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

You know what, this s*** is OVER...they don't even get any ******* shots when they have a 4 on ******* 2.

This team needs to be COMPLETELY over-hauled. Too much skill is a bad thing when the players don't have the ******* GUTS to get down low.

They are ******* laying down in San JOse and it's PATHETIC to think this might be Lidstrom's last game.

Haven't you learned anything? They were losing in every game that they won this series, geez, lets save this type of post until about 1:00 left in the third if they haven't gotten better...

...I am a bit upset Modano isn't in, but he didn't bring much more that Draper does, I believe Draper is a faster skater and better defensively though, so....

...again, split up ZDH, it hasn't work all series, why bring it back in game 7?

Lids last game? Uh...he is a Norris Candidate and he has been one of our best players all playoff, no reason to believe he won't be back...

Edited by LeftWinger

I am really starting to loathe the sight of these Shark players. Namely Couture, Setoguchi, Boyle, and I literally never want to see Joe Thornton ever again.

That said, Z's play was so pathetic. I don't know how you make that pass and think its OK.

Doesn't help that sharts ice is s*** and the puck barely moves on it.

Stuart: "We have to get pucks to the net and crash the net. We really have to connect on our passes. We also have to stop giving the puck away and score some goals."

Keating: "Are you a professional hockey player?"

Stuart: "No, but I did stay the night at a Holiday Inn Express last night."

Stay smart, stay at a Holiday Inn Express

I am actually at a Holiday Inn Express right now. In Phoenix, AZ (which I think is officially the biggest s***hole on the planet.) Watching the game streaming online since GOD FORBID any of these places get more than like 10 cable channels.

Chris

Guest Save The Octopus

Haven't you learned anything? They were losing in every game that they won this series, geez, lets save this type of post until about 1:00 left in the third if they haven't gotten better...

...I am a bit upset Modano isn't in, but he didn't bring much more that Draper does, I believe Draper is a faster skater and better defensively though, so....

...again, split up ZDH, it hasn't work all series, why bring it back in game 7?

They never trailed in game 4.

I have not expected us to win this series after we went down 3-0. Each game that went by I would say "Ah...I think thats it this time". However, each time the Wings have surprised us all and came back to win. Well, Im thinking it again...

Lets just enjoy the hockey game, see what happens, hope for the best and see what the Wings can do this time.

If the Wings lose, their demise will be their face-off percentage. If you can't win a single face-off in your defensive zone, you WILL NOT get control, and San Jose has taken advantage of that. This problem needs to be addressed this offseason, win or lose today.

Wings have done this to me a lot - they play a game where they look unbeatable an dominant (last Tuesday, game 4 against Sharks last year, game 5 against the Pens in 09 and against the Ducks in 07) and then immediately follow it up with a complete dud of a game. What the hell? Did they forget what they did the previous game? Do they think that was enough? Did they blow their nut?

It's not over, but it is playing out exactly as I feared it would so far, after a dominating game previously where they looked unbeatable, they follow it up with a sleep walk.

Edited by egroen

PEOPLE!!! Grab a beer, sit down and watch as the Wings come back again from what looks to be a hopeless set of circumstances.

Hopefully, but you can only flirt with things like that so much.

Can't spot them goals like this every game and win.

i just dont see them coming back from this one. they did not get one good chance the whole period and had 2 PP.

i lost all faith after that horrible period. GL wings

Kronwall had a good chance on the 2nd PP. Datsyuk had one on the backhand, too.

If Modano was playing, it'd be 2-2 right now.

And if Osgood was playing, it'd be 0-0.

Please stop this nonsense. Modano was useless. If Osgood had played in this series we almost certainly would have been swept.