• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

They just interviewed Lidstrom and he said, "I don't think we're coming back".

So I agree with you. It's certainly over.

Can you imagine the outrage? Classic.

Pierre: Nick, you guys are down 2-0, and look terrible. What has to change to make you guys successful?

Nick: Well, I don't think anything we do is going to change anything. I think this game is over. Babs was looking into how to forfeit, so we don't have to play the last 40.

Pierre: I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Edited by drwscc

It's really ******* difficult to win 4 straight.

SJ has home ice and got the all so important first goal to get the crowd roaring. It will take a monumental effort to slow SJ down right now. Can the Wings do it? Yes. No doubt they can. But I for one will not be disappointed in this team and call for the heads of coaches and players if they don't.

Remember they're without Franzen, they're without Bertuzzi now, and Datsyuk is banged up. I believe they're going to give they're very best and we can all just hope it's enough.

Its a shame the wings didnt lock up the 2nd seed when they had it. I think this series would be a lot different if they have home ice advantage.

Its a shame the wings did'nt play better in the first three games. Then we might not be here at all.

Yeah, why change a single thing from last game?

It's Mike. For all his good, lines changes are his problem as a coach. ZDH hasnt done a damn thing since 2008 and yet Mike thinks it'll carry us. When Datsyuk and Filpula were actually what carried us last game. As well as Z and Cleary. I hope he sees the error of his ways, but if he doesnt.. :scared:

SJ has home ice and got the all so important first goal to get the crowd roaring. It will take a monumental effort to slow SJ down right now. Can the Wings do it? Yes. No doubt they can. But I for one will not be disappointed in this team and call for the heads of coaches and players if they don't.

Remember they're without Franzen, they're without Bertuzzi now, and Datsyuk is banged up. I believe they're going to give they're very best and we can all just hope it's enough.

Will you at least call for Ericsson's head?

Please?

They never trailed in game 4.

True, True, but WIngs were up 3-0 and then San Jose controlled the rest of the game and came back and tied it, so the game winner actually seemed like a comeback win, but ya, you are right...

It just seemed like a comeback....

I agree, im very happy the way they came back in this series to begin with. I do think they need a top 6 guy tho.

Will you at least call for Ericsson's head?

Please?

Not just Ericsson. That Pk on his penalty too. They were very soft. San Jose, pass, pass, pass, score. Totally uncontested. When you stand there and watch them set up, it goes in sooner or later. That goal pisses me off more than the Z f*** up

Edited by Blood On The Ice

Whatever with this game. If we win, awesome. If we lose, well, it would be a shame to come all this way back but they battled and gave us some enjoyable games. I will be disappointed though. But I'm proud they are even in this game.

Why is Draper playing?! Why change anything from last game?! Sometimes I don't get Babcock :/

Well Franzen is likely done for the rest of the postseason with that ankle....and in a debate between Mo and Drapes I think Drapes has more to give at this point....

Yeah that's bad.