• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

I love the way we are taking the game over. I just wished we woulda tied it in the 2nd. NOw San Jose has a chance to talk about it.

We gotta keep leaning on them. We'll tie it up if we keep playing like we just were.

Hey, I'm a Blues fan that is a member on STLToday.com and I saw your signature. Can you give me details? Was that from '03 when the Blues played Vancouver?

At the 11:30 mark of the second period you could feel the tide turn; right before the Wings penalty. The tide went from slack to running in the Wings favour. You could actually feel it, smell it and touch it. Then, the penalty kill was huge. I knew if the Wings could get one goal in the period that they can win this game. The Sharks are in defensive mode and the game is now the Wings for the taking.

75133241.jpg

It had to be done.

:lol:

That's absolutely awful!

Back to the game, I hope losing Cleary and Bert at least lights the fire under the boys to keep the pressure on. Niemi will crack if we throw enough at him, and when he does we need to be sure to take advantage of it. No softies in the 3rd Jimmy, keep it tight D, and give the offense room to work in the 4rd!

LGW!

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not only because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.

-JFK

GO WINGS!!!!!!

Never thought I'd say this, but I'd take overtime right about now.

:scared:

Kind of feels like the Wings will be on overtime for the entire 3rd doesn't it? We really can't afford a SJ goal.

That Cleary Hudler collision was just unfortunate, can't blame Hudler there. The team looked good in that second period. I'm sure they will look good in the third as well. The only thing that bothers me is that it's already dawning here in Austria, I have to get up at 9 and the way the game went so far I'm heavy on the booze - will be a long day tomorrow, but I'm sure I'll endure with a smile on my face since the Wings will win this thing.

LETS GO RED WINGS