• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

Guest stinky fish taco

will "eva unit zero" defend hudler yet again? he literally made the wrong play EVERY single time he got the puck this game.

2.9 million? for THAT?

Well, thanks for the season guys. f***.

Now to decide whether it's "back to bed" or "empty a bottle of whiskey and burn down the apartment complex" time.

Good effort by most of the team. This whole series came down to one bounce in any of the 4 games we lost. ******* frustrating.

Guest stinky fish taco

can someone explain to me how you come out skating in cement for a game 7? a game 7 where you have the chance to make history?

they should be ******* EMBARRASSED.

pathetic.

a valiant effort but it was just 1 comeback too far.

the late season coasting that allowed the sharks to steal 2nd place is looking very costly right now

What rotten luck in this game. Lose Bertuzzi, lose Cleary, not a single goal on our Power Plays. That's a recipe for a loss. Till next season.

Go Canucks (Cant believe I said that)

Go Lightning

Goodnight everyone.

Ah well. Great game, great series, great season. At least they didn't score an EN on us. And you can't blame this game on the refs or lucky bounces. Great game between two great teams, and just like the rest of the series (save game 6) it was a one goal game.

Plus, at least we forced 7 games so that the Sharks get no rest. I'll be rooting for the Nucks this weekend.

Chris