• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

I will not be watching anymore playoff hockey this season. No interest in any of the teams.

I hope that wasnt lids last game. Im really mad and disappointed. Z f***ed up big time tonight. Losing 2 players was complete bulls***. Hudler sucked more than ever. Raf choked. Howard was good. PP choked. Had the opportunity failed to seize it.

Why s*** on the Wings? At least they didn't lay down and die in game 4. Powerplay was anemic and Hudler is garbage I don't know why Flip wasn't out there instead or at least Draper/Helm for work on the boards. Hudler just floats around, can't shoot, can't stick handle, etc.

Great game, great series, great Pavel.

Wings just got a little too beat up in the end. With Franzen, Bertuzzi and Cleary I believe we would have taken it.

As fans we should be proud of this team though. Anyone who complains about lack of heart, drive, dedication or whatever is a moron.

Now, I'm a Tampa fan.

without sounding like a homer, but on the 3rd goal, the goochi shot the puck and then skated into howard and knocked the puck free for marleau to score, isnt that goalie interference? Oh well, doesn't matter now, if the Wings would've showed up, the ones that showed up in game 6, they'd be going to vancouver...

bring on the changes!

Hudler OUT! He blows so bad, has no confidence, afraid to shot, cant pass...

This loss, honestly for me, feels worst then the loss to Pittsburgh. All this for nothing... I dont even know what to say. Valiantly effort, certainly, but that doesnt take the sting away. I hope Nick realizes that with Howard in net, a few changes up front and on the back end, and we have a serious shot next year. Hope he'll be joining us.

Well that was worth driving like a crazy person home from NC to do my ritual

pissing the wife off and having to sleep on the couch

if not for 2 big injuries and a lackluster 1st it was ours.

still remember the days when Dats wasn't considered a playoff performer

Gulp go Vancouver...eww that just sounds wrong....

We should be really proud of our team. Coming back from 0-3. With everyone getting hurt, I think it was just too much.

agreed. really missed franzen and cleary in that 3rd. there just weren't enough goal scorers out there - other than dats and z i just could not see what other forward would score

Hudler played probably the worst game I have ever seen him play (And thats saying a lot)

Even so, we should be really proud of our Wings.

Yeah and he injured Cleary.

God sucked to see that our only good players were once again Pavel, Hank and Howard.

Edited by MGreenberg

Its odd, I have been more proud of this team this year, and last year with how they battled back in the 2nd half of the season, than i have with the cup wins.

as a sports fan, im just not sure how much more the Wings can give me. I think looking at the Sharks fans and seeing how they have won NOTHING, I am I sitting here with multiple conference and stanley cup titles.

i love hockey and love the red wings.

cant wait until next season. its been a great ride.

Great series and a great effort tonight by our guys playing with 9/10 forwards. 20 years of being a Wings fan and that one probably hurts the most. Adios folks, bulls*** with you all in a couple of weeks after the offseason bulls*** threads are done. And to the true Wings fans out there who stuck with this team until the end. CHEERS !

it's funny that as much as i hate bertuzzi we missed him and cleary out on the ice at the end. too shorthanded when you have to rely on abby and hudler and eaves at the end of a game 7

all in all i think the wings did ok but again failed to play hard enough early in the series.

they are clearly good enough to win it all but i don't see the effort every game, just like the regular season