• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

Well, I wish nothing but failure on Lil Joe, Killer, and the whole rest of the Scumbag Sharts. At least the diving rules are supposedly going to be enforced next round.

The Wings put on a clinic on how the beat the Sharts, so I hope Vancouver was taking notes. They are alot healthier than the Wings are.

Whats surprising is NONE of the playoff games were jimmy fault. He was ******* solid every game

Kronwall was our #1 Defense men

Datsyuk was pretty much our only guy who could score and that could make a difference offensively.

f*** SO DISAPPOINTED

This loss, honestly for me, feels worst then the loss to Pittsburgh. All this for nothing... I dont even know what to say. Valiantly effort, certainly, but that doesnt take the sting away. I hope Nick realizes that with Howard in net, a few changes up front and on the back end, and we have a serious shot next year. Hope he'll be joining us.

Out: Hudler ($2.9), Osgood (800k?), Draper ($1.5).

Lids goes from $6mil to $5mil, we've got 6 mil to play with, and with the cap going up maybe $2mil, happy days! :thumbup:

That series was one of the best I have seen. Yea, the Wings didn't win in 7, but man they showed a lot of heart. Jimmy Howard played solid all playoffs. I hope that Howards performance will silence his critics for about 3 months. :D

They never surrendered or gave up. I am proud of the Wings effort even though they came up short. Rest up this summer boys. See you guys in September for training camp.

Great game, great series, great Pavel.

Wings just got a little too beat up in the end. With Franzen, Bertuzzi and Cleary I believe we would have taken it.

As fans we should be proud of this team though. Anyone who complains about lack of heart, drive, dedication or whatever is a moron.

Now, I'm a Tampa fan.

Agreed.Our pp let us down bigtime tonight.With a healthy Mule Cleary and Bert I think we win the series.Who knows,its done now.Go Tampa!!!

I simply don't understand how anybody can be proud of this losing effort. If these guys weren't down 3-0 to begin with, they wouldn't need to pull of a miracle to win the series. I'm flat-out disappointed in the performance of this team after cruising by Phoenix. The power-play was god awful and the offense looked lazy. Yeah, I'll give them props for coming back I guess, but that's still no excuse for going down 3-0 in the first place. Changes need to be made for sure.

Well an 8 hour day at work tomorrow, plus studying for Finals.. guess I'm lucky the Wings are out so I can focus on that 'eh? <_<

All in all, we still forced game 7 after being down 0-3 and we made San Jose work for it right up until the end. That's better than a lot of people expected out of us, and I can at least be proud of the effort they put forth to get this far. It's hard though, when you're missing 3 very key guys in a game 7 match-up like this.

Hope Danny's ok, hope we can find someone willing to take Hudler off our hands (does the KHL want him back? Burke wanna give him a shot? Anybody?), and hope we come out swinging next season. :thumbup:

This loss, honestly for me, feels worst then the loss to Pittsburgh. All this for nothing... I dont even know what to say. Valiantly effort, certainly, but that doesnt take the sting away. I hope Nick realizes that with Howard in net, a few changes up front and on the back end, and we have a serious shot next year. Hope he'll be joining us.

Wish I could say the same. I was in Pittsburgh at the in laws...I've never wanted to knock my father in law out, until he screamed "Super Bowl and Stanley Cup!! City of champions!" f*** I hate that city.....

Out: Hudler ($2.9), Osgood (800k?), Draper ($1.5).

Lids goes from $6mil to $5mil, we've got 6 mil to play with, and with the cap going up maybe $2mil, happy days! :thumbup:

hopefully Ericsson and Salei. Salei had a good year I think, but will he have another? Bring up Kindl and sign/trade for another for around 3 million and sign a bona fide top 6 forward.

Great comeback, great series, a lot for us to be proud of, but none of that is helping me get rid of this numb feeling I have now. Damn it!!

When you put it in perspective, you will sleep well tonight. Trust me on that.