• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

Lol Babcock that's a sign that you should not have played hudler. He is literally lost out there. Right as a say that he picks it up!

Cleary skating into Hudler is not Hudler being lost. Hudler was skating on a straight path towards the corner while Cleary was swooping around from the boards.

It's what all the enforcer slappies always say about headshots, and what always comes up in the "clean hit penalized" threads.

Keep Your Head Up.

Dan has the worst luck with his own team mates injuring him; wasn't it Samuelson that hit a puck towards the net and hit Dan and broke his jaw! (If I remember that correctly?/?)

Cleary skating into Hudler is not Hudler being lost. Hudler was skating on a straight path towards the corner while Cleary was swooping around from the boards.

It's what all the enforcer slappies always say about headshots, and what always comes up in the "clean hit penalized" threads.

Keep Your Head Up.

It looked crazy similar to the Crosby hit during the Winter Classic - just unfortunate.

I really hope Cleary can shake it off, 'cause we're going to need his style of play in front of Luongo :cool:

I was going around handing out -1s around the ~page 20 mark to all the nay-sayers and deserters.

You're not true ******* fans if you write your team off after it goes behind on goals. Have some ******* faith.

LETS GO WINGS

Are you new here, it's typical for this place !

Dan has the worst luck with his own team mates injuring him; wasn't it Samuelson that hit a puck towards the net and hit Dan and broke his jaw! (If I remember that correctly?/?)

That was Stuart that broke his jaw...at least this season.

I hope our team isn't too tired or injured to comeback here in the 3rd.

We have little room for error. Can't give one up and we need people to put the puck in the net.

Pavel or Hank are out there every shift, and I don't know how much they have left in their tank.

As a Blues fan, for the love of Christ, take these pricks out. I cannot stomach seeing either Vancouver or San Jose win a Cup before my team, so go Wings!

Hahaha! My best friend who is also a HUGE Blues fan has been saying the exact same thing... Even though he hates the Wings too