• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

I have no expectations for the Wings today. They came back from being down 3-0. That is incredible. I am happy they have a chance to make history.

But God I hope they pull this off. This is unbelievable. The wings aren't some rogue team either from out of nowhere doing this. They're a scary, intimidating team that has been seasoned for 20 years. If anyone can do it they can.

If they play hard and lose I'll still be proud of them. If they play like crap and get blown out I'll be upset, but they still battled their ass off to have this shot. I have a feeling they'll at least match San Jose all night.

I expect the game to be pretty evenly played. I'm not sure if I will be able to take the overtime if there is one. Ugh.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAME TIMEEEEEEE

PRETTY SURE IM GONNA HAVE A PANIC ATTACK RIGHT THIS MOMENT.

LET'S GO WINGS!!! SCORE EARLY PLEASE AND KEEP THE GOALS COMING!

I feel the same.

God it doesn't get any better than this, unless it's a win.

I have no expectations for the Wings today. They came back from being down 3-0. That is incredible. I am happy they have a chance to make history.

But God I hope they pull this off. This is unbelievable. The wings aren't some rogue team either from out of nowhere doing this. They're a scary, intimidating team that has been seasoned for 20 years. If anyone can do it they can.

If they play hard and lose I'll still be proud of them. If they play like crap and get blown out I'll be upset, but they still battled their ass off to have this shot. I have a feeling they'll at least match San Jose all night.

I expect the game to be pretty evenly played. I'm not sure if I will be able to take the overtime if there is one. Ugh.

Thats pretty much exactly how I feel. Im so proud of this team for everything they have done even up till now... But a Win would be so epic. :cool:

I bid you all farewell as I am off to a local establishment for mass consumptions and some good times.. Everybody safe out there and enjoy it! Remember how we got here and it's just a game, or something :lol: Here's a guy who got a video from about where I was sitting, pretty solid...

Song rings true fans... thumbup.gif

Don't give up.

Just listened and got chills. :) Hope you enjoy the game.

Game just about to start.

Let's Go Wings!!!

No way Clowe is 100%, you dont sit out an elimination game if your just nicked up. Wings need to be physical with him and try to get him off his game and start taking some penalties. I feel history in the air, unlike Chicago we are much more evenly matched with San Jose then they with Vancouver, lets do it tonight.