• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 azshark

azshark

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:21 AM

Thanks for the great read! Look forward to making the green fellas eat some humble pie!

#42 WpgMikos

WpgMikos

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:20 PM

I like them. Mostly cause Glenn Healy hates them. It's all in good fun. Even Fischer said had it not been playoffs he would have had fun with it.

#43 clearlybetter11

clearlybetter11

Prospect

• 45 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:40 PM

I think they copied off of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Charlie for LIFE

somebody needs to bring in the phillie phanatic to duke it out with these guys. But yes I do quite enjoy their antics.

#44 SiLkK19

SiLkK19

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:50 PM

I think they are played out.

#45 pvilleguru

pvilleguru

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:25 PM

i think they are great.

#46 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:23 PM

I think the green men are absolutely hilarious. Even if we were playing them and someone got a penalty on the wings and they mocked him I'd be laughing. I think they're great. They're something different that nobody else has and they make people laugh. It's great.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#47 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:32 PM

Maybe someone can tell me but the one where they're pulling the eggo waffles out of the box, what's the point of that one?

Also I love the santa clause naughty list. They come up with some really funny stuff. It's great. Makes me crack up.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#48 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:29 PM

Love 'em. I encourage any fan silliness in a game as long as it's not hurting anybody.