• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Steve Sample

Vancouver's Green Guys

Rate this topic

Three things the OP will never be:

1. A clown at a kid's birthday party.

2. Dressed up as Santa Claus on Christmas Eve.

3. First to get an invitation to a party.

I asked you what your opinion of the Green men were. I didn't ask you what your opinion of me was. Nice.

I asked you what your opinion of the Green men were. I didn't ask you what your opinion of me was. Nice.

Their green men are a delicate subject. As is their 40 year history without a Cup :thumbup: It's all good my man, insecurity has many levels.

Sorry, but it was just my way of telling you to loosen your collar and lighten up a little. Not to mention that you should stop worrying about what goes on in Vancouver.

LadyInRed -- the Christmas wish list for Brian Burke is my all-time favourite. :lol:

Edited by Chairman Maouth

They interviewed Fisher after the game and he said he would've kissed her if it wasn't such a serious game.

I like that reply by Fischer.

I also like the green guys in Vancouver. Sports is fun, and that's fun. More teams should have fans like that. I think if I was a player, I'd have something planned for them if I got a penalty.

I think they are hilarious, imagine if they were around while Shanahan was still playing, he mocked a few fans while sitting in the sin-bin in his day, he would probably have something planned for them IMO.

I don't see a problem with it. A lot of sports teams have their own little thing going on, like Vancouver with the Green Men, Red Wings with the octopi, the Yankees with their Roll Call (although I wouldn't mind seeing that section accidentally collapse during one of their games), etc.

Also, It's Always Sunny is a great show.

The green men are obnoxious...

and Hilarious!!!

I actually like these idiots.

So does the press knows who these guys are, in terms of their real names?

They are season ticket holders, so i don't think it'd take a lot of work to find out if you are the press and I'm sure everyone around that area knows who they are.

"Yah man, grab grab a coat form my closet"

"Dude, what are these suits for?"

"Hey, does this smell like chloroform to you?"

I think the green men are absolutely hilarious. Even if we were playing them and someone got a penalty on the wings and they mocked him I'd be laughing. I think they're great. They're something different that nobody else has and they make people laugh. It's great.

Maybe someone can tell me but the one where they're pulling the eggo waffles out of the box, what's the point of that one?

Also I love the santa clause naughty list. They come up with some really funny stuff. It's great. Makes me crack up.