• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Grayne Wetzky

Congratulations to the Sharks

Rate this topic

Guest Grayne Wetzky

I have the worst feeling in my stomach right now, but the series that the Wings/Sharks just played reaffirmed my LOVE for this ******* game of hockey!

So Congrats to San Jose and best of luck to you against Vancouver.

Guest Grayne Wetzky

You have GOT to be ******* kidding me. f*** THE SHARKS :lol:

I'm not happy about it. Trust me. I just don't like to be a sore loser. I got all my frustrations out right after the things that frustrated me happened. Now I'm ready to decompress and let the Sharks fans enjoy a great series victory.

f*** San Jose and their children! :ph34r:

I'm not a Vancouver fan, but I got so tired of hearing the announcers fellating Thornton tonight, that I want to see him and the Sharks roll over and die like they did last year.

I want another s***ty Northwest vs. Southeast final which kills NHL ratings.

Maybe then the league will be nicer to teams like Detroit.

Guest Heaten

After Bert and Cleary went down, I decided it was best for Sharks to advance. This team was just too beat up to win the cup. Better off letting them heal up, get hungry, and unleash them next season.

Go Sharks, then Go Bolts

uhhh...congrats Sharks, but I hope they get smoked. I rooted for them last year, but lost all respect for them this year after Thornton's antics.

If he wasn't on their team, I'd root for them, but it would make me sick to see him win a cup.

Tampa Bay Yzerbolts ftw, please.

As far as the WCF Battle of the Chokers 2011......I'd like to see it go to seven with everyone getting demolished and the Canucks just barely winning the series, only to get swept by Tampa Bay.

I won't even sit behind my own conference after all of this. I'll root for Tampa for Stevie Y and Boston for Tim Thomas for being from Michigan. I'd be damned if I allow the Vancouver bandwagon fans receive a cup and i'd throw up if I ever saw the San Jose Sharks with their "leader" raise the cup. Whatever, go eastern conference. I'll seriously puke if a western team wins this year.

Guest Grayne Wetzky

Am I the only one who doesn't feel like watching the rest of the playoffs?

Just can't stand it knowing we're out so early.

After the Wings are done, I don't watch.

I might go to a game though, since I live in the bay area.

Question would that 3rd goal have been called goalie interference if it was Homer? Good series I just don't get how bab's dressed Hudler tonight. Oh well i guess congrats to San Jose *vomit* wings had the chances to win, but laid an egg. You may not think San Jose deserved to win but they scored a goal on the PP.

Am I the only one who doesn't feel like watching the rest of the playoffs?

Just can't stand it knowing we're out so early.

That's my first reaction...I usually turn a game back on in the finals.

Ericsson: I loath you.