• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Shoreline

(1) Vancouver Canucks vs. (2) San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Shoreline

Fitting that Jim Hughson is doing the Canucks series given he did their play by play on SportsNet for quite a number of years.

Canucks need to make something of their opportunities in the 2nd. They had nice chances in the 1st but didn't put the puck past Niemi.

Lol Don Cherry all over the Canucks for putting a slapper into Luongo's head during pregame warm-up and hurting him.

Personally I think the Sharks are playing a very solid game so far, especially on special teams (the strength of the nucks). Of course there have been some lapses, but there have been few. Couture has looked amazing, as has Jumbo. Sedins haven't been able to get the cycle going, just like the previous series. Nemo is holding the fort and doing exactly what he did to us last year and exactly what we acquired him to do FOR us. Like Rep said, 20 more minutes of solid hockey to go. Simple and responsible play will bring home the W for the sharks.

It's kind of funny because both teams are choke artists in the playoffs. Both teams are kinda known for falling apart in the playoffs. Vancouver is known for not making it past the 2nd round (broke that though). Thornton is a loser, and will be until his team wins the cup.

Luongo is over-rated and will continue to be until Vancouver wins the cup. Problem is with Luongo, the team in front of him is a top notch team. I still think 'overrated' may follow him sorta like Osgood's tag of overrated follows him. Everybody thought or some still think Luongo is this elite goalie. I don't see a ton from him to really suggest that. He coughs up turnovers like he did tonight, Turco-style, and he just doesn't seem that mentally tough.

Just my opinion.

God i wish we were in there.

I voted I don't care but if I really had to pick a team it would have to be San Jose. See I can't really win with this series. There are two types of teams I hate in the NHL Canadian Teams and California Teams. Vancouver will probably win and maybe there are most deserving of it but I hate Canadian teams most and not that this would help much I wouldn't minds so much being able to say that the Wings were knocked out by at least the Conference Champions. I say Conference Champions because I'm truly rooting for Tampa Bay. My best hope is that this series goes all 7 games even though I don't think it will and Tampa Bay wins in like 5 or 6 that way they have a small rest but not enough time to get rusty than they play a team that is tired and beat up and hopefully the Bolts can take advantage of that.

Guest Shoreline

Wow a diving call.. :o

2nd the entire season+playoffs?

Last minute.

unreal, huh?

edit

Beautiful face off win by Pavelski, which Marleau promptly doped up...

roof is coming off the Canucks' arena. Time out, SJ. Whatever, snarks.

Edited by puckloo39