• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Shoreline

(1) Vancouver Canucks vs. (2) San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Shoreline

The Sharks should win 1 or 2, if Vancouver is gonna win, but hell, gimme a ******* sweep and it makes the Wings losing not nearly so sour.

How demoralizing would it be to go the distance with the Wings and hang on, collapsing from 3-0, only to be swept the next round like a joke?

Just wanted to say that I completely agree with you guys about Eager. I was pissed at him before for taking stupid penalties and runs at players, but then what he did after the goal was a disgrace. I NEVER want to see Eager put on teal again. I don't want him representing me as a fan or the team I root for. I'm so ******* pissed right now.

did anyone else see the girl flash eager in the box after he scored that last goal? it was on the cbc feed, can't say about the vs one...

Holy s*** she did! If you're on a 3 hour record it's at the 2:46 minute mark. :lol:

Guest Shoreline

I think the Red Wings, Canucks, and Sharks forums alike are about to set a record for most DVR screencaps.

Amazingly classless display from the Sharks tonight. I'm surprised that a team coached by an ex-Wings asst. coach plays like that. The Nucks remind me more of the Wings. I'm curious to see if Eager comes back for game 3.

And some major kudos to that Nucks fan for showing off her titties.

Chris

Guest Shoreline

On top of everything Eager did, he should be suspended for getting flashed. It's not much of a penalty if you get to see some boobies while in the box.

I think the Red Wings, Canucks, and Sharks forums alike are about to set a record for most DVR screencaps.

:lol: Very true.

Anyone else thinking about how ******* random this was? Eager the guy who's taking penalties left and right sits down for I think his 3rd and you flash him? I'm not complaining, it's just a random thing to do :yowza:

Guest Shoreline

:lol: Very true.

Anyone else thinking about how ******* random this was? Eager the guy who's taking penalties left and right sits down for I think his 3rd and you flash him? I'm not complaining, it's just a random thing to do :yowza:

It's definitely the beard.

Or maybe she was trying to see her boobs from the reflection off the penalty box official's bald spot to make sure they are symmetrical. Can't be sure. :/

Edited by Shoreline

The Sharts annual meltdown has commenced. What a shameless display. Mike Milbury once called Todd Bertuzzi "the dumbest hockey player I've ever seen." Ben Eager has, I'm quite sure, taken that title over as of tonite.

Sharts blow their wad surviving the Wings and, just like last year, turtle up and suck their asses off in the WCF. What a bunch of jerkoffs.

Edited by Wings_Fan_in_KC

Guest Shoreline

The Sharts annual meltdown has commenced. What a shameless display. Mike Milbury once called Todd Bertuzzi "the dumbest hockey player I've ever seen." Ben Eager has, I'm quite sure, taken that tile over as of tonite.

Sharts blow their wad surviving the Wings and, just like last year, turtle up and suck their asses off in the WCF. What a bunch of jerkoffs.

Well, if you saw their celebration after Game 7, it would seem like that was their Stanley Cup. :P

Hey Todd, listen, your never going to win a Cup in Chokeville, come back and coach our special teams :thumbup:

^^ This. He was great as an assistant, and the wings could do without the two other "Mcs". Hopefully he will get so disgusted with S-chokey that he will want to come back.

God it pisses me off that we are cursed against that crew of underachievers, and they promptly go back to their usual way right after their series with us are over. :angry: