• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Shoreline

(1) Vancouver Canucks vs. (2) San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really do not like the Canucks, but this series I'am really cheering them on. Go Canucks beat those cry baby Sharks.. Oh and who needs the green guys ;)

I can accept you drifting over to the dark side even if it's only briefly. Even Jimmy Swaggart boffed a few hookers.

The Sharks are never going to win until they get a Captain that can lead the team. Jesus, this gets repeated every year. They have already replaced the coach and the Captain, and the starting Goaltender. What part don't they get?

It really makes me appreciate our Captains - Stevie, Lids and Z waiting in the wings.

I thought Marleau dropped the gloves first?

He did, and he threw the first punches before Bieksa had his mitts off.

I can accept you drifting over to the dark side even if it's only briefly. Even Jimmy Swaggart boffed a few hookers.

Hudler laughs in your general direction.

Hudler laughs in your general direction.

Synchronicity.

I didn't know what you were talking about so I googled "Jiri Hudler hookers" and the top result brought me right back here.

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&biw=1024&bih=513&q=jiri+hudler+hookers&oq=jiri+hudler+hookers&aq=f&aqi=&aql=f&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1110l4765l0l8l8l0l4l0l0l143l517l0.4&fp=443b43567779f9e7

Poll on Vancouver Team 1040 asks -- who is the bigger donkey.

A. The guy who beat himself up and faked an assault to get on Oprah.

B. Ben Eager.

Eager winning at 77 percent.

Woops, my apologies. blush.gif

Scolded.

Edited by vladdy16

Anyways, we are definitely in for a tough game in the tank tomorrow night. I can imagine that the Nucks will come out firing on all cylinders again. The Sharks gave their best effort in game 1, imo and came up with nothing.

I cannot comment on anything of latter.... Yes ohmy.gif

Anyways, we are definitely in for a tough game in the tank tomorrow night. I can imagine that the Nucks will come out firing on all cylinders again. The Sharks gave their best effort in game 1, imo and came up with nothing.

I firmly believe in the old credo that you aren't in real trouble until you lose at home. However, the Sharks appear to have no answer for the Canucks speed other than to totally lose their cool. I have to wonder how Wings fans feel about this. It's possible the wrong team won in the second round.

Cool photo from last night. I have to wonder if Marleau is thinking: "I didn't realize that was Bieksa when I dropped the gloves."

bildec.jpg

bildec.jpg

What I realize when I see this pic is a guy I want to see in the winged wheel more than any UFA coming this off season. Might be out of reach but hell, it's a big big need.

Marleau was trying to show the team something here and while I sort of understand it, wrong move.

What I realize when I see this pic is a guy I want to see in the winged wheel more than any UFA coming this off season. Might be out of reach but hell, it's a big big need.

Marleau was trying to show the team something here and while I sort of understand it, wrong move.

I give Marleau full props for effort, at least for that one incident. He was also the only classy Shark I heard during the post-game interviews. All the rest were butt-hurt douches.

Edited by Chairman Maouth

Woman flashes breasts during Canucks-Sharks telecast

The Vancouver Canucks have issued a statement after a woman flashed her breasts during Wednesday night’s game against San Jose.

“I can confirm that the female in question was evicted from the game without incident,” Jen Rollins, co-ordinator of media relations for Canucks Sports & Entertainment, wrote in an email to the Star. “We are following up with her today to help ensure incidents of this nature don’t happen again.

“There will be no further comment at this time regarding the specifics of her eviction.”

The flashing occurred in the third period when, with 2:33 left, San Jose Shark Ben Eager skated to the penalty box for his fourth penalty of the night.

Then a woman wearing a Henrik Sedin jersey pressed herself against the glass and lifted up her top. She pressed her breasts against the glass of the penalty box and wriggled them around for six seconds before putting her top back down.

The Canucks won 7-3 to take a 2-0 series lead in the Western Conference final. NHL brass, including NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman, were in attendance at the game.

CBC broadcast everything — breasts and all — on its Hockey Night in Canada telecast, which airs the game live, without a delay.

Game 2 in its entirety — including the uncensored flashing — remained posted on the CBC Sports website until nearly 3 p.m. Thursday afternoon when it was taken down.

More: http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/nhl/article/993865--woman-flashes-breasts-during-canucks-sharks-telecastWoman

Woman flashes breasts during Canucks-Sharks telecast

The Vancouver Canucks have issued a statement after a woman flashed her breasts during Wednesday night's game against San Jose.

"I can confirm that the female in question was evicted from the game without incident," Jen Rollins, co-ordinator of media relations for Canucks Sports & Entertainment, wrote in an email to the Star. "We are following up with her today to help ensure incidents of this nature don't happen again.

"There will be no further comment at this time regarding the specifics of her eviction."

The flashing occurred in the third period when, with 2:33 left, San Jose Shark Ben Eager skated to the penalty box for his fourth penalty of the night.

Then a woman wearing a Henrik Sedin jersey pressed herself against the glass and lifted up her top. She pressed her breasts against the glass of the penalty box and wriggled them around for six seconds before putting her top back down.

The Canucks won 7-3 to take a 2-0 series lead in the Western Conference final. NHL brass, including NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman, were in attendance at the game.

CBC broadcast everything — breasts and all — on its Hockey Night in Canada telecast, which airs the game live, without a delay.

Game 2 in its entirety — including the uncensored flashing — remained posted on the CBC Sports website until nearly 3 p.m. Thursday afternoon when it was taken down.

More: http://www.thestar.c...s-telecastWoman

So I guess they would rather have a guy pull down his pants and swing it around near the penalty box. Seriously what is the big deal?

Edited by MGreenberg

So I guess they would rather have a guy pull down his pants and swing it around near the penalty box. Seriously what is the big deal? So some woman flashed the penalty box, big deal.

I agree. And I don't see how they're making a big deal of it. Sounds to me like she wasn't even barred from the arena in the future or anything.

Edited by Chairman Maouth

I'm here to serve.

The Girl Who Flashed Ben Eager has a face, too

1144166662copy.jpg

As you might have heard, a Vancouver Canucks fan lifted her Henrik Sedin(notes) jersey and pressed her bare breasts against the penalty box glass as Ben Eager(notes) of the San Jose Sharks sat obliviously in the third period of Game 2 of the Western Conference Finals.

But the CBC cameras (and the thousands of screen grabs of that footage) didn't capture the face of The Girl Who Flashed Ben Eager. Rich Lam of Getty Images, however, was on the j-o-b and captured this image on Wednesday night.

So it turns out she's just the girl next door with multiple piercings, a studded belt and a complete lack of inhibitions.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/The-Girl-Who-Flashed-Ben-Eager-has-a-face-too?urn=nhl-wp5257