And now?

f*** off Canucks.

#582 Broken 16

Broken 16

Bonecrushing Blueliner

• Gold Booster
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:53 AM

Even though both teams are generally useless imo, I feel for the San Jose fans. I actually like some of those people.

#583 Yak19

Yak19

-Playmaker Elite-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:09 AM

Nucks will win the Cup, the East is laughable

#584 Canned Heat

Canned Heat

Prospect

• 46 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:18 AM

Nucks will win the Cup, the East is laughable

The Nucks probably will win the Cup, but it's irksome that they're celebrating, confetti and all, like they've already won. I'll be rooting for whatever team comes out of the East, who will undoubtedly be the underdogs.

Thornton had 35 minutes of ice time with a separated shoulder. Tougher than I thought . .

#585 Yak19

Yak19

-Playmaker Elite-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:26 AM

Bruins offense vs. Nucks offense = Gong show

Bolts defense vs. Nucks defense = Gong show

#586 Cali-Wing-Nut

Cali-Wing-Nut

Guppie Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:57 AM

Who cares?

THE MUTHA f***IN SHARKS LOST!!!!!

I see them like the Avs of a few years back WHEN WE WENT TO THE CUP (sorry to rub it in to SJ fans, it must be tough never seeing a SCF with your team in it) No take that back Im not sorry lol

Itll take a day for the Sharks fans to figure out who choked first and who choked worst. :bye2: :bye2: :bye2:

How bout a round of applause for the Wings that McLallenchoke said wore them out :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks to SJ for making me 150 Washington's for calling that they would lead the game and lose it. I have a drink in your favor lmfao

The season is done IMO who cares who wins the Cup as long as the Sharks dont have a chance at it.

I will sleep well tonight.

Heres to a horrible 21st year for the Guppies

CWN OUT!!
I'M WRECKING SHOP!!!

#587 Chairman Maouth

Chairman Maouth

Canadian Insurgent

• Gold Booster
  • 922 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:11 AM

Who cares?

THE MUTHA f***IN SHARKS LOST!!!!!

I see them like the Avs of a few years back WHEN WE WENT TO THE CUP (sorry to rub it in to SJ fans, it must be tough never seeing a SCF with your team in it) No take that back Im not sorry lol

Itll take a day for the Sharks fans to figure out who choked first and who choked worst. :bye2: :bye2: :bye2:

How bout a round of applause for the Wings that McLallenchoke said wore them out :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks to SJ for making me 150 Washington's for calling that they would lead the game and lose it. I have a drink in your favor lmfao

The season is done IMO who cares who wins the Cup as long as the Sharks dont have a chance at it.

I will sleep well tonight.

Heres to a horrible 21st year for the Guppies

CWN OUT!!

ROFL!
It's better to be considered temporarily insane than permanently stupid.

#588 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:33 AM

Was that 150 clams CAD or USD? :P

#589 TheSupafly

TheSupafly

Shark fan extrodinaire

• PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:46 AM

After dominating much of the game, the Sharks lose because of a blown icing call and that flukey goal. That's gotta hurt. :lol:

I can confirm. It hurts and hurts bad. I have no idea what's better, going out quick and painless or getting deep and having the inevitable collapse. I have no idea what it must be like to have the team you pull for, spend money on, and invest emotionally in win a championship...or even appear in a final for that matter.

I hope the Cup finals is good to watch.

#590 xtrememachine1

xtrememachine1

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:10 AM

Not to be a killjoy for the Nucks because they were the better team and should have won anyways, but on the final goal, how did that count? I thought the referees were supposed to blow the whistle when they lose sight of the puck. Clearly no one except Bieska saw it. Plus, if you watch the replay, you see the ref put the whistle to his mouth as Bieska is in the process of the shooting the puck. Isn't that an "intent to blow the whistle before the shot"? Or does that only happen when the Wings score goals?

Like I said, Vancouver was better and they deserved to win, plus I hate the Sharks, but I would really hate to see a call like that made in a Game 7.

#591 korrowan

korrowan

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:32 AM

Very happy to that the Sharks went out the way they did. Joe Thornton and his troupe of classless clowns can now go golfing as they should have been last week.

#592 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,059 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:59 AM

From Twitter : "#SJSharks Fan Suicide Level - "WILL GRAB A RIDE HOME W/ DANY HEATLEY" HIGH"

Is it wrong I laughed at that?
Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#593 matt198913

matt198913

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:06 AM

f*** you San Jose... If your going to beat us at least show some heart and last 6. Pathetic
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#594 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,410 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:25 AM

"Twenty Seasons of Bugger All".

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#595 LivoniaGrinder

LivoniaGrinder

Rookie

• Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:57 AM

CHOKE CHOKEY CHOKE CHOKE! Sputter cough cough hack CHOKE faiiiiillll

The Chokes are right where they belong! Crying in an empty locker room! They were a total paper tiger and only got past the Wings on luck. It was bound to run out sooner or later, just happened that our luck didn't improve before theirs took a header like Diver#19!

Screw the san hoser-eh chokes and the whores they rode in on! Maybe one of these seasons you posers will realize that you cursed your team by stealing the gator-chomp! How about you all try to put your little sun-baked pea-brains together and come up with something original mmm'kay?

dev-aguchi, your mouth looks like my cat's butthole! Is that all the better to choke with? Bwwwwahahaahahahah!

Enjoy the links losers!
--
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that."

--Saul Tigh

#596 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:02 AM

f*** off Sharks...

And now?

f*** off Canucks.

yep. The best feasible end to these playoffs is on the horizon, though I see neither East team beating Vancouver. Would be a nice alternative.
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#597 Nightfall

Nightfall

My goal is to deny yours!

• Gold Booster
  • 3,641 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:23 AM

The best team in the NHL wins the Stanley Cup. Vancouver has shown some huge resilience by getting by Chicago. IMHO, if they win the cup, its well deserved.
Christopher Brian Dudek
My Domain

#598 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:54 AM

Well first off, congrats to the Canucks :clap: . It was kind of fitting that in 1994 in double ot the Canucks go to the cup finals fast forward 17 years and it's the same outcome. Though the huge celebration last night was a bit too much imo, they haven't won anything yet
IPB Image

#599 JoeBuddy

JoeBuddy

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:56 AM

Vancouver deserves it IMO, but my heart still hopes for a Tampa comeback against Boston and a Stanley Cup for Stevie.

But the Sharks deserve to lose on a lucky bounce just as how we lost to them on multiple lucky bounces. Karma is a *****.

Edited by JoeBuddy, 25 May 2011 - 09:57 AM.

"Holmstrom gets more attention around the net than a pretty girl around closing time!"
- Mickey Redmond observing Tomas Holmstrom getting hit by the Dallas Stars. (January 12, 2001)

#600 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:12 AM

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you to Vancouver for knocking out those piece of s***, diving, douchbag f***s, the sharks. I also wanted to say thanks to the Canucks for giving them a little taste of their own medicine while at it. :)

Thanks boys! :)

(though if Tampa makes the finals, I still gotta cheer for them)