• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingfanatic4alltime

Barnaby arrested

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Game Misconduct too.

Looks like the enforcer stepped in, not a moment too soon.

what an idiot, I hate when i see people that are living the dream, people that have made it to pro sports league do stupid ass s***. usually its not NHL players luckily but its stupid, even if there retired.

Well unfortunately he can say bye bye to his espn job. Although, Jalen Rose got a dui and they didn't fire him. So maybe Barnaby still has a chance to keep his job. But considering what he did(or allegedly did) I'm guessing they fire him by the end of the weekend.

what an idiot, I hate when i see people that are living the dream, people that have made it to pro sports league do stupid ass s***. usually its not NHL players luckily but its stupid, even if there retired.

like the Countess said, "money can't buy you class"! :P

Jesus.... members of the TSN panel are dropping like flies.

Last week it was Biznasty being quietly dropped after talking about the hot women in Nashville. This week it's Barnaby upping the ante. Bob McKenzie must feel like the last camper in a slasher movie right about now.

I hate when I see anyone do stupid ass s***, but its life, not everyone has common sense. It's goes back to an old saying we have around my parts. You can take the person out of Taylor, but you cannot take the Taylor out of the person... Ain't that right Weldy?

I didnt see this posted anywhere my apologies to the mods if im a moron and just missed it but espn seems to have trouble with their crew legalwise lol.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=6544503

Hmmmm, don't want to speculate, but sounds like he may found his wife cheating on him.... Do the Barnaby's know Adam Oates? :ninja:

Jesus.... members of the TSN panel are dropping like flies.

Last week it was Biznasty being quietly dropped after talking about the hot women in Nashville. This week it's Barnaby upping the ante. Bob McKenzie must feel like the last camper in a slasher movie right about now.

Wait, would they rather him say the women in Nashville are cows? Sheesh pretty bad when you can't say a woman looks hot...

Pump the breaks people. We have no idea what happened and from ALL accounts I've read there was no physical or verbal violence. Him and his wife separated and then divorced. For all we know he was trying to see his kids and his cheating wife wouldn't let him or something.

So he sent text messages to the man his wife cheated on him with and went to go get his personal affects.

Yeah...real scumbag. If I got arrested for every time I got drunk and threatened a guy for banging out with a gf I was with, i wouldn't have the funds to be a booster :P

I wonder if he kept shaking his head no when the cops came to break it up

How much you want to beat the ex wife and scumbag who slept with her are gOing to sue for emotional distress lol

Edited by Konnan511