• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingfanatic4alltime

Barnaby arrested

Rate this topic

Matt would like to remind you all, Please refrain from littering on the highway... at least for the next few months. :ph34r:

Who wears brown jeans?

esteef

Thems some straight-up snazzy slacks. Love the Lacoste belt buckle too. Yes, I spotted that little alligator straight away.

Man that seems like a harsh punishment for beating up his own garage door...ive beat the crap out of some of my own household appliances and never had to do community service! Feel bad for the guy, from what ive read he was just trying to get some of his stuff out of his own house which he paid for that his ex-wife was still living in...i just dont get what he was being punished for, and for being just his first offense, this seems like alot of service hours. Either they are keeping their mouths shut about stuff that went down, or the court system is doing what it does best when it comes to divorces and completely screwing the men like they always do.

Barney gets 500 community service hours for breaking his own s***, and Casey Anthony walks after killing her daughter?

God Bless America! <_<

In Casey's situation you need to understand that there are people that are just so stupid they cannot grasp the meaning of circumstantial evidence. If you can't show them a bullet hole between the eyes then the child must have decided to go off by itself and die of natural causes.

While you are blessing America make sure you include all of filthy rich on wall street for our wonderful economy.

Pump the breaks people. We have no idea what happened and from ALL accounts I've read there was no physical or verbal violence. Him and his wife separated and then divorced. For all we know he was trying to see his kids and his cheating wife wouldn't let him or something.

Whoa...

There is no room for comments like that here, son.

You either grap a pitchfork and torch and blindly join the lynch mob, or you GTFO!!!

;)

PS- What is verbal violence? Is that where you yell so loud that the soundwaves burst the other persons pancreas or something?

Edited by sleepwalker

PS- What is verbal violence? Is that where you yell so loud that the soundwaves burst the other persons pancreas or something?

I'm pretty sure verbal violence is what you partake in after you have had 1 or 2 too many shady cokes. (whiskey and coke). I think Barnaby looks like a whiskey guy myself. Although with the those brown jeans, he might be a smirinoff ice type of guy. Idk...

I'm pretty sure verbal violence is what you partake in after you have had 1 or 2 too many shady cokes. (whiskey and coke). I think Barnaby looks like a whiskey guy myself. Although with the those brown jeans, he might be a smirinoff ice type of guy. Idk...

:lol:

esteef

In Casey's situation you need to understand that there are people that are just so stupid they cannot grasp the meaning of circumstantial evidence. If you can't show them a bullet hole between the eyes then the child must have decided to go off by itself and die of natural causes.

While you are blessing America make sure you include all of filthy rich on wall street for our wonderful economy.

Or you just need to understand it's Florida. They can't vote right, they have two hockey teams, and they let a child be murdered by her mother.

I'm thinking he's a Mike's Hard Lemonade type of guy myself...you know, 'cause he's such a hard ass & all :ph34r:

matthewbarnaby3aaahfacerangers.jpg

Edited by ogreslayer

Guest Shoreline

Man that seems like a harsh punishment for beating up his own garage door...ive beat the crap out of some of my own household appliances and never had to do community service! Feel bad for the guy, from what ive read he was just trying to get some of his stuff out of his own house which he paid for that his ex-wife was still living in...i just dont get what he was being punished for, and for being just his first offense, this seems like alot of service hours. Either they are keeping their mouths shut about stuff that went down, or the court system is doing what it does best when it comes to divorces and completely screwing the men like they always do.

I agree with this. And 500 hours of community service? Ouch. The possibility of deportation? Seriously, forget about Barnaby, these guys should be going after Wall Street and politicians. I'd happily see them hang the bastard politicians, useless TV pundits, and Wall Street bozo's well before agreeing to the punishment given to Barnaby.

Edited by Shoreline

Former Buffalo Sabres player Matthew T. Barnaby was charged with drunken driving early this morning after he was spotted driving his Porsche without a front driver's side tire, Erie County sheriff's deputies said.

WHAT?!

Edited by PrairieDawg