I wonder if he kept shaking his head no when the cops came to break it up

#23 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 04:33 AM

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/police-courts/courts/article423231.ece

So he sent text messages to the man his wife cheated on him with and went to go get his personal affects.

Yeah...real scumbag. If I got arrested for every time I got drunk and threatened a guy for banging out with a gf I was with, i wouldn't have the funds to be a booster :P

I wonder if he kept shaking his head no when the cops came to break it up

How much you want to beat the ex wife and scumbag who slept with her are gOing to sue for emotional distress lol

Edited by Konnan511, 15 May 2011 - 04:32 AM.

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#24 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 04:37 AM

If I got arrested for every time I got drunk and threatened a guy for banging out with a gf I was with, i wouldn't have the funds to be a booster :P

Damn... Do you by any chance have your own set of episodes on Cheaters?

#25 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:25 PM

Buffalo News.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#26 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:35 PM

Posted Image

I checked my encyclopedia again; looked up "pinhead" and his picture is still there.

Who wears brown jeans?

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#27 e_prime

e_prime

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:37 PM

Matt would like to remind you all, Please refrain from littering on the highway... at least for the next few months. :ph34r:

Who wears brown jeans?

esteef

Thems some straight-up snazzy slacks. Love the Lacoste belt buckle too. Yes, I spotted that little alligator straight away.
(AtomicPunk @ February 4, 2010 - 12:16AM)

Imma let you finish, and your cap numbers are all good and all that, but imma let Kenny figure it out. Kenny's cap numbers were the best cap numbers this year.

#28 Hank Dats 'N Homer

Hank Dats 'N Homer

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:42 PM

Man that seems like a harsh punishment for beating up his own garage door...ive beat the crap out of some of my own household appliances and never had to do community service! Feel bad for the guy, from what ive read he was just trying to get some of his stuff out of his own house which he paid for that his ex-wife was still living in...i just dont get what he was being punished for, and for being just his first offense, this seems like alot of service hours. Either they are keeping their mouths shut about stuff that went down, or the court system is doing what it does best when it comes to divorces and completely screwing the men like they always do.

#29 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:46 PM

Barney gets 500 community service hours for breaking his own s***, and Casey Anthony walks after killing her daughter?

God Bless America! <_<
Crosby is a crybaby *****

#30 nuts2u

nuts2u

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 03:13 PM

Barney gets 500 community service hours for breaking his own s***, and Casey Anthony walks after killing her daughter?

God Bless America! <_<

In Casey's situation you need to understand that there are people that are just so stupid they cannot grasp the meaning of circumstantial evidence. If you can't show them a bullet hole between the eyes then the child must have decided to go off by itself and die of natural causes.

While you are blessing America make sure you include all of filthy rich on wall street for our wonderful economy.

#31 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 03:32 PM

Pump the breaks people. We have no idea what happened and from ALL accounts I've read there was no physical or verbal violence. Him and his wife separated and then divorced. For all we know he was trying to see his kids and his cheating wife wouldn't let him or something.

Whoa...

There is no room for comments like that here, son.

You either grap a pitchfork and torch and blindly join the lynch mob, or you GTFO!!!

;)

PS- What is verbal violence? Is that where you yell so loud that the soundwaves burst the other persons pancreas or something?

Edited by sleepwalker, 06 July 2011 - 03:36 PM.

#32 wings1110

wings1110

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:34 PM

yea well pat kane is in rehab for being a coke head.

#33 WingZNut13

WingZNut13

2nd Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:35 PM

PS- What is verbal violence? Is that where you yell so loud that the soundwaves burst the other persons pancreas or something?

I'm pretty sure verbal violence is what you partake in after you have had 1 or 2 too many shady cokes. (whiskey and coke). I think Barnaby looks like a whiskey guy myself. Although with the those brown jeans, he might be a smirinoff ice type of guy. Idk...
What kind of color is red? Red is a warning. A declaration. A color that says I'm ready to do what it takes. Red is focused and Driven because red doesn't like second place. So what Kind of color is red? Our kind" - The Red Wing Army

#34 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:19 PM

I'm pretty sure verbal violence is what you partake in after you have had 1 or 2 too many shady cokes. (whiskey and coke). I think Barnaby looks like a whiskey guy myself. Although with the those brown jeans, he might be a smirinoff ice type of guy. Idk...

:lol:

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#35 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

LGW's impromptu Photoshopper

• Silver Booster
  • 4,337 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:17 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#36 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:35 PM

In Casey's situation you need to understand that there are people that are just so stupid they cannot grasp the meaning of circumstantial evidence. If you can't show them a bullet hole between the eyes then the child must have decided to go off by itself and die of natural causes.

While you are blessing America make sure you include all of filthy rich on wall street for our wonderful economy.

Or you just need to understand it's Florida. They can't vote right, they have two hockey teams, and they let a child be murdered by her mother.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#37 winger30

winger30

Rookie

• Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:41 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image
Balanced is probably what I am, although that's just a polite way to say that you don't do anything very well.
Steve Yzerman

VK/SM believe!

#38 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,683 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:22 AM

Posted Image

You get an A-. You could've put Doan's face on the 3rd guy :P
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#39 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,873 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:07 AM

Posted Image

Hudler wears heels?

#40 ogreslayer

ogreslayer

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:04 AM

I'm thinking he's a Mike's Hard Lemonade type of guy myself...you know, 'cause he's such a hard ass & all :ph34r:

Posted Image

Edited by ogreslayer, 07 July 2011 - 11:05 AM.