• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hatcher#2

Hatcher#2

Know Your Role

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:24 AM

Does anyone think that the Wings will offer this guy a contract this season. I know he is a restricted free agent for the Wings and they did make him a qualifying offer before he went to play last season for Modo in the SEL, so they must be atleast somewhat interested. Tough guy who hits like a truck and is only 27, could be a cheap decent option for the bottom pairing. Any thoughts?
"Wanna go pretty boy" Carl Racki

#2 russianswede919293

russianswede919293

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,535 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:27 AM

I don't think he will ever play a game in America again.

#3 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:00 AM

He wasn't a consistent NHLer while he was here, he's done with the NHL.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#4 pavelpasha13

pavelpasha13

Jr. Prospect

• 17 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:50 AM

i CANT believe we let go Ville for this guy.. I dont know if it was a salary dump or they thought they were getting a good player? I wish we never parted ways with Ville
feed the mule

#5 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:53 AM

i CANT believe we let go Ville for this guy.. I dont know if it was a salary dump or they thought they were getting a good player? I wish we never parted ways with Ville

we can have him back next season. hes a ufa and philly has a lot of guys already signed. leino needs a pay raise from his 800,000 contract last season.

Is there a kickstarter campaign for Jakub Kindl to never play another NHL game?

#6 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:10 AM

Leino would never had succeeded here. And it's not like he's a great player. Yeah, he puts up some numbers, but only when playing with other great players. He's also not a hard worker and not the kind of player to make his own points by working hard.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.