• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
paulwoodsfan

Vintage Wings video clips (1990s)

Rate this topic

Awesome seeing the Vladdy stuff. I was watching hockey then but I wasn't at that point where I was really aware of players other than Yzerman, Shanahan, McCarty and Draper, so I don't really have memories specifically of Konstantinov, though I remember his injury very vividly.

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot Fedorov and Kozlov, I was a huge fan of theirs when I was growing up.

Edited by VM1138

Clips from the 90s are vintage?? :unsure:

Damn I must be old.

This must be antique then!

EDIT: found a better clip of it.

ROFL so funny watching Probie try to fight everyone one the ice i miss him too.

Clips from the 90s are vintage?? :unsure:

Damn I must be old.

This must be antique then!

EDIT: found a better clip of it.

This is one of my favorite RedWing clips of all time! This is when I began watching RedWing hockey and Probie and Kocur night in and night out beat the hell out of someone! Damn I miss those days!!! I remember during the national anthems when the cameras would pan the Detroit bench and you could tell rather Probie was in a bad mood or not! We lost alot of game sback then, but damn it was fun!! That clip brings goosebumps! I think that is why I cherish the Championships so much because of the beatings we use to take and I think anyone that use to follow this team in the DeadWings era understands what I'm talking about!!

i am 30 years old I can still remember when i first started watching the wings they were mediocre at best but the "russian 5" were spectacular to watch I do miss that era of wings hockey also, i youtubed some clips from the 2002 stanley cup run and i noticed a few names I haven't seen in ages Devereaux,Duchesne,and Olaussen. brings back memories.