• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jesusberg

Brad McCrimmon will not return for 2011/2012

Rate this topic

Kenny being super diplomatic, as always:

"Brad did a great job here," Red Wings general manager Ken Holland said Thursday. "After talking with Mike, and I had talks with Brad, we all felt this was the right time for Brad.

"He wants to be a candidate for the head coaching openings that are available out there."

"He wants to be a candidate for the head coaching openings that are available out there."

We snicker now, but someone thought that Brett Lebda was worth it since he was a Wing. Probably not a head job, but he might get another assistant position.

Other than those three, there are Wisniewski, White, Babchuk, and Clitsome as notable under-30 UFA defensemen.

Let Salei and Ericsson seek other employment and pursue Wisniewski hard and Babchuk as insurance. That'll limit Kindl's numbers, but it keeps Smith in GRR for another full season of 30+ minute hockey...

Guest Heaten

I hear Ken Hitchcock is on the market for a job... Could he fit in nicely with Babcock as our Defensive Coach? Didn't they work together at some point (Olympics)?

I'm all for this. Babcock and Hitchcock could play, instead of good cop/bad cop, angry cock/pissed off cock. It'll be perfect!!!

Also, I really want Ericsson to re-sign. I might be the only guy on LGW that supports him, but he's not a bad player, he just needs a little direction... direction that I feel ken hitchcock could provide!

I'm all for this. Babcock and Hitchcock could play, instead of good cop/bad cop, angry cock/pissed off cock. It'll be perfect!!!

Also, I really want Ericsson to re-sign. I might be the only guy on LGW that supports him, but he's not a bad player, he just needs a little direction... direction that I feel ken hitchcock could provide!

...Hitchcock would be great! Ericsson can re-sign for $2M or less, I don't even think he deserves $2M, but since it was already offered to him, fine. I just don't get players get raises who haven't earned or don't deserve them. If Ericsson deserves $2M then Helm deserves $5M in comparison to productivity... I would actually prefer to spend Ericsson $2M on someone who is gonna use their body more. Take Ericsson's $2M, add another $2M to it and give Wisniewski a 3 yr deal at $4M each... But that is just me...

ANyhow, Hitchcock would be great here, but (without looking back thru the pages) has anyone played on the names? Two ***** behind the bench... They could change to Paul McCock as well! Boy if we could only make our team meaner and tougher, then when they kick everyone's assess you could say, what do you expect with two ***** coaching them....

edit: duh! right above my post, angry cock, pissed cock... still funny though!

Edited by LeftWinger

...Hitchcock would be great! Ericsson can re-sign for $2M or less, I don't even think he deserves $2M, but since it was already offered to him, fine. I just don't get players get raises who haven't earned or don't deserve them. If Ericsson deserves $2M then Helm deserves $5M in comparison to productivity... I would actually prefer to spend Ericsson $2M on someone who is gonna use their body more. Take Ericsson's $2M, add another $2M to it and give Wisniewski a 3 yr deal at $4M each... But that is just me...

ANyhow, Hitchcock would be great here, but (without looking back thru the pages) has anyone played on the names? Two ***** behind the bench... They could change to Paul McCock as well! Boy if we could only make our team meaner and tougher, then when they kick everyone's assess you could say, what do you expect with two ***** coaching them....

edit: duh! right above my post, angry cock, pissed cock... still funny though!

Yeah, in pro sports wages go up like inflation, deserved or not they go up, up, up.

Ericsson here for 1.5mil or less and I wouldn't be pissed (I wouldn't be happy either). Ericsson at 2mil or more, then I'd be pissed.

Junior hockey head coach might be McCrimmon's true calling. As was said here earlier, I believe, his brother owns the team in Brandon.

Yeah, in pro sports wages go up like inflation, deserved or not they go up, up, up.

Not that I make a lot, but I make 50 per cent more than I did 10 years ago. If the market will bear it, Ericsson will pull down the cabbage.

On Sunday, on May, 29th in 7.30 mornings HK "Locomotive" has concluded the contract with the new head coach of a command. The Canadian expert Brad MakKrimmon (Brad McCrimmon) became the instructor of railwaymen.

In the past, one of the best defenders in the history of NHL (18 seasons - Boston, Philadelphia, Calgary, Detroit, Hartford and Phoenix), MakKrimmon worked as the trainer and the assistant to the head coach in commands New York Islanders (NHL), Saskatoon Blades (WHL), Calgary Flames (NHL), Atlanta Thrashers (NHL). Last three seasons entered into trainer's staff Detroit Red Wings (NHL).

In career of MakKrimmona there was also a trainer's experience in Europe - in a season 2004/05 it entered into a trainer's staff "Frankfurt Lajons". As a part of this command the expert has won the regular championship of DEL-league, and then, in plej-off, has won a bronze medal. In 2003 year in the youthful World championship (U18) in Yaroslavl was Mike Kelly's assistant and has won a gold medal.

http://www.online-translator.com/site_Translation.aspx?direction=re&from=adv&template=General&autotranslate=on&transliterate=on&flw=1&showvariants=&viewModeSelected=result&sourceURL=http://www.hclokomotiv.ru/news/news/gt.html