• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ozzie30

Vote for Datsyuk!

Rate this topic

Pav could have about 50 of these plays a year to the point where it gets unfair. Eberle's was quite sick though and not to mention his first NHL goal. Give it to the kid, Pavs will take other hardware here shortly ;)

Agreed. Eberle's was a great goal, especially for his first in the NHL.

Datsyuk's was nice, but I feel like I had seen even crazier goals from him this year. Maybe they're sandbagging him at TSN? :P Or maybe I'm just getting spoiled from watching him play. Moves like that suddenly seem ordinary for him.

Eberle's was a toe drag past one defender and the goaltender. Pavel undressed three or four players on his play. Still, due to the fact it was Eberle's first goal, we see stuff like that regularly from Datsyuk, and The Canadian Factor, Eberle will easily take it.

Eberle certainly gets the nod here. That was, as they said when he scored it, the goal of the year. I love this kid, fell in love with him as many other canadian hockey fans at the juniors when they lost to the states. Eberle had the whole team on his back and will be a great leader for the oilers future as well. The thing that sets Pav apart is that move is equaled at least six other times in that sixty minute game. X number of games he played that season ;)

Eberle's was a toe drag past one defender and the goaltender. Pavel undressed three or four players on his play. Still, due to the fact it was Eberle's first goal, we see stuff like that regularly from Datsyuk, and The Canadian Factor, Eberle will easily take it.

TBH I think Eberle's goal was quite a bit like Datysuk's famous goal on Turco. Eberle didn't look as surreal (that instant that Pav moves in a direction he seemingly shouldn't be able to is just sickening still) but it was scored at a great pace. I think Pav's goal against Nashville early this season where was stapled to the boards by Klein or whoever and he kinda rubs him off and goes to the net was my favourite this season.

I love how biased people are here, Eberle's goal was without a doubt better.

You should have read through the responses, I think everyone except the OP and one other guy thought that Eberle's goal was better, and I agree with them. Datsyuk is the better player and has had better goals then that, but between the two Eberle's is clearly better.

You should have read through the responses, I think everyone except the OP and one other guy thought that Eberle's goal was better, and I agree with them. Datsyuk is the better player and has had better goals then that, but between the two Eberle's is clearly better.

I never said Datsyuk's goal was better, I simply asked the community to vote for Datsyuk. All polls are skewed Canadian anyways, it never hurts to stuff the ballot box.