• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingsownnhl43

Ken Holland: Open to trade to replace Rafalski

Rate this topic

How about Anton Babchuk? He has a huge right-handed shot and it seems that he is a reliable defender too because he had the best +/- of all Flames players this season with +18.

How in the world did I get neg'd so much for trying to move up 10 spots top a top 15 pick with a realistic offer lol?

That is proof enough you shouldn't give a damn about whether you get negged or not.

Worry about the content of your responses, not how many green/red numbers you get. There are too many people here who would rather piss you off with neg rep than actually spend time to discuss the subject.

That is proof enough you shouldn't give a damn about whether you get negged or not.

Worry about the content of your responses, not how many green/red numbers you get. There are too many people here who would rather piss you off with neg rep than actually spend time to discuss the subject.

This is true, I guess I have the mantra if I'm going to neg someone I'll at least post why instead of cower like a little *****. I guess not everyone can man up?

This is true, I guess I have the mantra if I'm going to neg someone I'll at least post why instead of cower like a little *****. I guess not everyone can man up?

I suggested this a little while ago. People should have to comment on why they negged someone. But with the mentality of some of the folks here that neg just because someoneisnt a fan of acertain player (cough cough, Hudler, cough) there would probably be explanations like: "You Suck!" or "EAD"

Hardly anyone would leave legit reasons that they left a negative...

anyhow...

I would love to move up in the draft, but not if he is gonna grab that Swedish d-man that some of the mockers have him taking. Jonas Brodin....BLECH!

Legendary Detroit Red Wing defenseman Brian Rafalski just announced that he is retiring. Rafalski is irreplaceable, but the Red Wings will need to try to draft defenseman to one day take his place.

They can start by drafting Jonas Brodin in the first round.

Brodin is ranked third amongst European skaters, second for defensemen. He scored four points for his team this past season.

He has won two silver medals playing for Sweden in the U-18 World Junior Championships.

But, the guy I would love to have in the organization is projected at #27 Joseph Morrow...

Morrow could be the biggest steal of the draft.

This past season, Morrow led his team's defensemen in points, scoring 49, 18 more points than he had scored the previous season.

Morrow has been overshadowed by teammates Sven Bartschi and Ty Rattie in Portland, and in the draft is overshadowed by top defensive prospects Adam Larsson, Dougie Hamilton, Nathan Beaulieu, Ryan Murphy and Duncan Siemens.

However, the team that drafts Morrow will get an excellent defenseman.

I read this and thought if they are so high on this guy and the fact that they made reference to Rafalski retiring, why wouldn't they mention him for Detroit? The other defensmen mentioned above are all projected to go before Detroit's pick, so all that leaves is Brodin and Morrow, but it sounds like they are higher on Morrow than Brodin. They just must be used to Holland taking Swedish defensmen....

Edited by LeftWinger

It's a keyboard and a monitor and you are wondering why people can't "man up"?

Waste of time to be honest there, Mr. Situation ;) Anyways, I am ready to see some action coming up this here off season and July 1st will be indeed, Christmas in July :thumbup:

Guest Crymson

What do you guys think of Zbynek Michalek? Big, mobile dman. GREAT shot blocker. Would pair well with Kronwall.

Trade with the Pens? No thanks.

Andreas Lilja -- Would we like him back as a cheap, veteran's minimum dman?

Meh.

What do you guys think of Zbynek Michalek? Big, mobile dman. GREAT shot blocker. Would pair well with Kronwall.

I think he's great. I also think the Pens have no intentions of trading him (excepting brutal overpayment, of course).

Guest mjtm77

But a lot of excited LGW members come June.

so the opposite of this past year

I suggested this a little while ago. People should have to comment on why they negged someone. But with the mentality of some of the folks here that neg just because someoneisnt a fan of acertain player (cough cough, Hudler, cough) there would probably be explanations like: "You Suck!" or "EAD"

Hardly anyone would leave legit reasons that they left a negative...

Do legit reasons include personal attacks, especially false ones?

Guest Hatethedrake!

Andreas Lilja -- Would we like him back as a cheap, veteran's minimum dman?

Only if he can strictly be the team enforcer. Plus he must not be allowed to play against the Preds. In fact he must not even be allowed to be within 100 yards of wherever Shea Weber is.