• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Canned Heat

Ryane Clowe: Kronwalled After All!

Rate this topic

A bit of interesting news coming from San Jose. It turns out Ryane Clowe did suffer a separated shoulder (and not a concussion, as speculated) from that hit by Kronwall. Also surprising to hear that Kesler was talking shi* to him during the WCF. NOT!

"Ryane Clowe — Shoulder separation, similar to Joe Thornton's. Going to meet with medical staff today to find out if surgery required, likely three to four months of rehab needed. Clowe said only that it occurred in the Detroit series — even when asked directly if it resulted from that major hit by Nicklas Kronwall. Players said Clowe was so badly hurt he needed "help getting his jersey on. "The toughest part was starting the game, but once the adrenaline got going, you start to think about other things," Clowe said. And he thought that the secrecy worked, because Ryan Kesler kept asking him how his concussion was doing.

Edited by Canned Heat

Kesler sounds like a complete ****** bag. For someone who is considered a star player, he certainly doesn't act like it. His antics remind me more of Matt Cooke or Sean Avery. I just can't imagine any of the Wings stars chirping someone about an injury, let alone flopping all over the ice. Anyway, I just hate Kesler, but I guess the real lesson here is that Clowe should've kept his mouth shut...

467962.jpg

Kesler sounds like a complete ****** bag. For someone who is considered a star player, he certainly doesn't act like it. His antics remind me more of Matt Cooke or Sean Avery. I just can't imagine any of the Wings stars chirping someone about an injury, let alone flopping all over the ice. Anyway, I just hate Kesler, but I guess the real lesson here is that Clowe should've kept his mouth shut...

Watching Kesler during the SCPs has really lowered my opinion of him. Think: DIVER! However, I'll sheepishly admit that come 2014, I'll be rooting for him at the Sochi Olympic Games. That is assuming he hasn't split a groin after diving and that he makes the U.S. Team.

Edited by Canned Heat

Good, I hope it hurt like hell and will continue to do so. ******* diver prick.

Clowe is far from a diver lol.

He is a player I would trade any forward on the wings for besides Datsyuk or Zetterberg and he would beat anyone on Detriot up in a fight.

Franzen+Kindl for Clowe sounds great to me

It's not just his trash talking, it's all of his antics. I get that players trash talk, but the classy ones don't.

Dude, go back and watch some old Yzerman clips. He had a mouth for miles -- there is a reason he never won the Byng, and I doubt he defies your definition of "classy."

467962.jpg

Kind of reminds me of Kirk Maltby - cept he was a 3rd-4th line chirper. Malts was a little less sinister and alot more funny. Ie. to Malkin "your mom's borscht sucks!"

Kesler sounds like a complete ****** bag.

From what I've heard he's an arrogant ass in real life too.

Dude, go back and watch some old Yzerman clips. He had a mouth for miles -- there is a reason he never won the Byng, and I doubt he defies your definition of "classy."

Yeah but unlike Yzerman, Kessler's mouth is filled with penises! (OH SNAP)

Clowe is far from a diver lol.

He is a player I would trade any forward on the wings for besides Datsyuk or Zetterberg and he would beat anyone on Detriot up in a fight.

Franzen+Kindl for Clowe sounds great to me

Don't forget to throw Hudler in there for his Huge Potential...

Do you people enjoy just making this stuff up at will?

Hey now-- my hearsay is perfectly plausible. Lots of athletes are perceived as dickish by common folk. And I'm not making it up! I'm merely repeating something I read without any personal or secondary verification.

Don't forget to throw Hudler in there for his Huge Potential...

Do you even post on these boards for any purpose other then to ***** about Hudler?

Hey now-- my hearsay is perfectly plausible. Lots of athletes are perceived as dickish by common folk. And I'm not making it up! I'm merely repeating something I read without any personal or secondary verification.

Well, dickish and rude to fans, possibly.

I don't see how a player who was named assistant captain of the Western Conference Champions is bad in the locker room (which was what RWA said). Not after the chemistry that was seen with him and players from around the league in the 2009 Olympics and from the fact he was a candidate for the Captaincy this season. Sometimes it is like some people just say things and put the "I've heard" tag on it as if they don't sound ridiculous when saying it.

Well, dickish and rude to fans, possibly.

I don't see how a player who was named assistant captain of the Western Conference Champions is bad in the locker room (which was what RWA said). Not after the chemistry that was seen with him and players from around the league in the 2009 Olympics and from the fact he was a candidate for the Captaincy this season. Sometimes it is like some people just say things and put the "I've heard" tag on it as if they don't sound ridiculous when saying it.

Oh I'm with you there man. If he was a dick in the locker room I doubt they'd give him a letter. It's not unheard of, though. Didn't Dion's prima-dona behaviour help run him out of Calgary.