• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF: Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

Guest Heaten

Tampa got eliminated, so I don't really care who wins. I just hope it's over soon.

Me too. I am ready for the offseason drama to begin.

Edited by Heaten

Tampa got eliminated, so I don't really care who wins. I just hope it's over soon.

You make it sound like we're watching San Jose Vs. Pittsburgh or something :lol: Come on, its not that bad!!!

Well I'm certainly rooting for Boston for two main reasons. 1 They are an Orginal Six Team. 2. I can't stand Canadian Teams. With that being said I do think that Vancouver will win. I hope it's a good long series but I just feel that The Canucks have to much firepower and depth on the roster that it will just take over at some point and smother the Bruins. I'm excited to see a Goalie Match-up like Louie and Timmy that one should be good but in the end I think I will have to accept that a Canadain Team is going to Win the Cup this season. Best of Luck to both teams but.... Go Bruins!!!!

Well I'm certainly rooting for Boston for two main reasons. 1 They are an Orginal Six Team. 2. I can't stand Canadian Teams. With that being said I do think that Vancouver will win. I hope it's a good long series but I just feel that The Canucks have to much firepower and depth on the roster that it will just take over at some point and smother the Bruins. I'm excited to see a Goalie Match-up like Louie and Timmy that one should be good but in the end I think I will have to accept that a Canadain Team is going to Win the Cup this season. Best of Luck to both teams but.... Go Bruins!!!!

Not trying to start anything with you by any means....

But what is your rationale for hating Canadian teams?

Not trying to start anything with you by any means....

But what is your rationale for hating Canadian teams?

Don't a lot of Canadians hate American teams?

(btw, I don't hate Canada teams, but I'm rooting Bruins)

You make it sound like we're watching San Jose Vs. Pittsburgh or something :lol: Come on, its not that bad!!!

It's not Detroit, and it's not Tampa, since the only reason I wanted them to do well was because of the Yzerman connection. So.....thus I don't really care who wins. I don't hate either team, I just don't give a damn which one wins. I have no interest, no matter how passive, in either team. It would be different if say, either San Jose or Pittsburgh were in it, because that would give me a reason to watch since I hate both teams and want to see them lose any time they take the ice.

Boston in 6.

I'm so fired up for this series. It's been really weird for me the last few years, as I've gotten older I feel way more disconnected with the Wings (all the players sans Lids/Drapes being retired or traded from the team I grew up with, and i'm not from, nor have I ever been to Detroit) and a lot more into the Bruins ( I was born in Boston, my whole extended family still lives in Mass, I go back every few years).

I don't know if I could cheer for them to beat Detroit, but I sure as hell want them to smash on every other team they play. Here's to Chara and Seidenberg making life a nightmare for the Sedin sisters.

Guest Hatethedrake!

The Canucks are not Canada's team. They are BC's team. I'm Canadian and I'm cheering for the Bruins even though I think the Canucks will sweep them, I can't stand the Canucks so I really hope I am wrong.

I love Tampa Bay thanks to Stevie but I gotta say I'm glad Boston won, Tampa wouldn't have stood a chance IMO but Boston should be a real challenge for Vancouver. Boston has a tonne of depth up front, a future 2 time winning Vezina goalie, one of the best defenseman in the league. I say Boston in 6

Let's go B's!

I don't think so. For having depth Boston has struggled and needed 7 to get by Tampa, Nucks are going to stomp Boston.

Guest Crymson

The scary thing is that Vancouver is playing without both Malhotra and Samuelsson.

I don't think so. For having depth Boston has struggled and needed 7 to get by Tampa, Nucks are going to stomp Boston.

You can use the same argument the other way: The Nucks struggled and needed 7 to get past Chicago, who was an 8th seeded team that barely made the playoffs.

The scary thing is that Vancouver is playing without both Malhotra and Samuelsson.

Call it a comeback: Malhotra cleared to play for the Cup

If Manny Malhotra just wanted to have fun, he's finally in the right place.

Malhotra, and this will be amazing to some, has been medically cleared to have the most fun of his career.

Rick Bowness may call it a miracle. We'll just call it a comeback. For fans, and most in the media, this is gonna knock you out:

Malhotra is preparing to play Game 1 of the Stanley Cup final.

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/sports/Call+comeback+Malhotra+cleared+play/4857301/story.html#ixzz1NlLujCic

Edited by Chairman Maouth