• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF: Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

The Canucks are not Canada's team. They are BC's team. I'm Canadian and I'm cheering for the Bruins even though I think the Canucks will sweep them, I can't stand the Canucks so I really hope I am wrong.

Just read an article about this in our local paper this morning. ...That a lot of Canadian hockey fans don't like the Canucks and feel they're really separate from the rest of the Canadian teams. Do not know why, but that's the gist of the article.

Guest Shoreline

WTF? NBC has no post-game show??? What a joke!!!

The joke got an extension encore. :clap:

Edited by Shoreline

Guest Shoreline

So.. for those who watched the game.

Notice how the diving stopped in the 3rd when the refs put their whistles away.. in complete contrast to the first two periods?

Yeah. NHL must be taking notes from Vince McMahon.

Guest Crymson

Yup. Awful decision by him that late in the game.

Bruins fans on HFBoards are really giving it to him. Apparently he's known by Bruins fans for making dumb plays.

Fun stat: Boychuk has been on the ice for every one of the last seven goals against the Bruins.

Bruins fans also seem to be universally fed up with Recchi.

Edited by Crymson

Great game, I don't see how a game like this can make you say the Canucks are going to dominate Boston and make it a short series. It was a great defensive game where one great play/defensive mistake lost the game for Boston.

Great game, I don't see how a game like this can make you say the Canucks are going to dominate Boston and make it a short series. It was a great defensive game where one great play/defensive mistake lost the game for Boston.

Boston had a couple 5on3's and couldnt capitalize, u wont see too many 5on3's anymore imo. Nucks absolutely owned the 3rd period, the beginning could have been because of the time off but expect the 3rd period to be more of what's to come... Nucks dominance.

Nucks are going to win the next game quite easily.