• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF: Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

Classic Lucic going after Burrows. That guy is the biggest ***** over 6'2 I've ever seen. Spot picking loser. Now we got Kesler and Seidenberg, at least the ugly factor is picking up.

Enforcing isn't about picking on players your own size- it's about seeking retribution. Good on Lucic for doing that.

hmm, wonder how julien will respond to that...

I can't really talk about their team," said Julien. "I'm going to talk about mine because I don't handle those players. I don't deal with those players on a 1-on-1 basis. It really isn't up to me to I guess comment on it. If it's acceptable for them, then so be it.

Certainly wouldn't be acceptable on our end of it.

Classic Lucic going after Burrows. That guy is the biggest ***** over 6'2 I've ever seen. Spot picking loser. Now we got Kesler and Seidenberg, at least the ugly factor is picking up.

Can both of those guys please collide and simultaneously blow out ACL's?

Hate both of these teams and the likes of Lucic and Burrows.

Enforcing isn't about picking on players your own size- it's about seeking retribution. Good on Lucic for doing that.

Lucic always goes after the little non-fighters. This is a norm for him, when he goes after big guys he gets fed his lunch. Retribution? This is the cup finals, win the game. So now that they've accomplished that there going for more. You know who should be going after Burrows? Bergeron, if he was really bitten and that offended. Fight your own battles if it's against a ***** like Burrows.

Lucic always goes after the little non-fighters. This is a norm for him, when he goes after big guys he gets fed his lunch. Retribution? This is the cup finals, win the game. So now that they've accomplished that there going for more. You know who should be going after Burrows? Bergeron, if he was really bitten and that offended. Fight your own battles if it's against a ***** like Burrows.

I want to see a spotpicker vs. spotpicker fight.

Lucic and Bieksa should go at it.

Can both of those guys please collide and simultaneously blow out ACL's?

Hate both of these teams and the likes of Lucic and Burrows.

I couldnt agree more. The teams are garbage, and you've got the little chicken s*** Burrows and big bully Lucic. Cant wait for this series to be over already.

What a celebration by Vancouver after that goal.

And Bruins fans are chanting for the Cup. LOL.

that was a ridiculous celebration. and he only scored because he found some open ice after a slash.

does marc crawford still coach this team?