• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF: Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

point being: coin flip means uncorrelated random variables. and cup series games are everything but uncorrelated ;)

It depends on the a lot of things and many times a cup series game is a coin toss, like games 1 and games 2. Either game was a coin flip. 1 bounce changes the outcome.

I think we'll see what Boston is really made of tonight. After those 2 games in Boston and those close first two, if they win tonight I think they'll go home and win it all.

I agree. Taking all 4 games into account, the Bruins have absolutely been the better team. Considering they could very well have won games 1 and 2, and the domination in 3 and 4... they have played very well.

The Canucks need a big bounceback back game, we'll see if the home crowd can provide that for them. They just looked so lazy and sulky the past 2 games, it doesn't look like they want it anymore.

Outscored 12-1 since the Rome hit on Horton. :D

Don-Cherry.jpg

Lol, i'm so lost Doc. I'm not making the connection between Cherry and Bieksa, unless we're assuming spot picker and cherry picker are the same?

Go bee.gif's! Time to win in Vancouver.

By the way, Hamhuis has ruptured ******** so he's probably out for series.

Did Lidstrom miss any games due to his speared ruptured testie?

I had thought he just missed the day of the surgery but I could be thinking of Ericsson who had his appendix out around the same time and only missed a bit. It wasn't many, that's for sure.

Ironballs Lidstrom was back in no time.

Lol, i'm so lost Doc. I'm not making the connection between Cherry and Bieksa, unless we're assuming spot picker and cherry picker are the same?

I'll throw you a bone.

Did Lidstrom miss any games due to his speared ruptured testie?

Yes. The last 2 of the WCF vs. Chitcago.