• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF: Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

I still think Vancouver will win game 7, and it's a shame because Luongo has played like s*** in these playoffs. Has any goalie ever looked worse at so many points in the playoffs and still won the Cup?

Overrated goalie who hasn't handled any kind of road pressure in this series and has been the recipient of numerous blowouts in the playoffs.

Lebron is probably watching Luongo and laughing his ass off right now.

Well at least Vancouver won't have to deal with Luongo's crippling instability for another decade. On the down side I just lied.

Enjoy 11 more years of this on again off again goaltending!

Is there an anti-Conn Smythe they can award Lu?

Well at least Vancouver won't have to deal with Luongo's crippling instability for another decade. On the down side I just lied.

I'd take Luongo at 5.3mil for 11 years?

Can't believe he's a nominee for the Venzina over Lundqvist.

Jesus...Luongos play in Boston this series has been absolutely pathetic. There is no way to even sugar coat it.

That motherf***er should be ashamed of himself...

Edit: What, do we have some sort of "cuss filter" here now? Pffft...that is so lame, I am at a loss for words. (yay for censorship? I guess?)

Edited by sleepwalker

Unbelievable. Luongo is going to need a witness protection program if he can't pull off game 7.

And at this rate, game 7 is set up to be insane.

Boston should win this series. Tim Thomas isn't going to let up for game 7. No way in hell. He's the best goalie in the NHL right now and he's got a tremendous amount of composure.

But...

Unless Luongo really cracks under pressure (which he has numerous times), he'll likely bring his A-Game to to game 7. And it's in Vancouver! It's going to be absolutely insane...just insane.

I'm a little scared of what will happen if it goes down, but what the hell, they deserve it...

GO BOSTON!