• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF: Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

246871_10100689150014663_2244145_64187114_6604969_n.jpg

It takes a special kind of stupid to say something like that when you had let in 12 goals in two games. But then to come out and s*** the bed in Boston again is pretty hilarious.

What did Vancouver expect for $10 million? A goalie who can play on the road?

Is there a record for how many times a goalie has gotten the hook in the playoffs?

Hockey kharma at its finest. Do not open your mouth to trash a better player, if you can't back it up on the ice.

:P

Fixed it for ya. :) I believe in the Red Wings philosophy: players are expected to be the epitome of class.

Sedin didn't even fight back.

When you are down and out in a game, you gotta stand up for yourself.

The Sedins haven't show much fight this year. They've almost been gutless out there. Dipsy doodling around and diving to draw penalties doesn't win playoff hockey games. Those two need to spend the summer talking to Datsyuk about mixing enough sandpaper into their games.

Edited by Drake_Marcus

Before these playoffs both of these teams were OK for me. Nothing special for either. Now I've really started liking Bruins (even though I rooted for Tampa in the ECF) and being annoyed by Canucks. If Vancouver wins the Cup the only one on their team I'm happy for is Salo.

It's unbeliavable how much home ice advantage has meant in this series. Earlier in the playoffs there even was talk about how visiting teams were winning more than home teams. Now the three games in Boston and three games in Vancouver have been like night and day for both teams especially Canucks.

This ought to be good... Why do you feel that way Evil204?

They've only played 3 hockey games so far. The three in Boston have just been goonery. Burrows, Lapierre, Marchant, Lucic, Torres...even Kesler and the Sedins. First sign of adversity...cheap shot.

Edited by evil204

They've only played 3 hockey games so far. The three in Boston have just been goonery. Burrows, Lapierre, Marchant, Lucic, Torres...even Kesler and the Sedins. First sign of adversity...cheap shot.

I disagree. All the games have been highly entertaining for me. The ones in Vancouver were close and exciting and the ones in Boston made my heart warm just watching LeBrongo and the 'Nucks fail so hard.

I disagree. All the games have been highly entertaining for me. The ones in Vancouver were close and exciting and the ones in Boston made my heart warm just watching LeBrongo and the 'Nucks fail so hard.

I agree it's really been a good series, I won't say great but good. Some good storylines, hard hitting, high level of play and some hatred.

OK, so in the event that Vancouver does actually win the Cup, who the hell get's the Conn Smythe? I can't think of a guy on that team that deserves it. Maxim Lapeirre?

Even though Kesler has been down and out since being injured, they'll probably still go with him because no one else comes close to deserving it.

It is kinda cool that the two most likely guys are from Mi. (Kes and Thomas)

OK, so in the event that Vancouver does actually win the Cup, who the hell get's the Conn Smythe? I can't think of a guy on that team that deserves it. Maxim Lapeirre?

Even though Kesler has been down and out since being injured, they'll probably still go with him because no one else comes close to deserving it.

I think TT gets it cup or no cup.

I think Thomas gets the trophy, no matter who wins the Cup.

Edited by Kerjuxaxaxa