• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF: Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

What a game! Sedin gets called for diving and it actually gets better from there! Luongo gets pulled and Boston proves who's their ***** in the Garden once again. The only thing that could have possibly made that game better for me was to have Boston win the Cup. Thank you, hockey gods, I had a great time.

Vancouver with the Cup; Thomas with the Conn Smythe.

That's my prediction, and I'm sticking to it.

I think that's a pretty safe bet, unless the Bruins finally pull one off on the road or Luongo falls apart at home.

There's certainly no one on the Canucks who deserves the Conn Smythe over Thomas.

Mike Gillis announced forward Mason Raymond sustained a vertebrae compression fracture. He is expected to be out 3-4 months. Via Twitter.

I really hated Raymond this series and lost respect for him, but this was not something I wanted to see happen to him. Hope he gets better sooner and without any lingering effects.

Mike Gillis announced forward Mason Raymond sustained a vertebrae compression fracture. He is expected to be out 3-4 months. Via Twitter.

I really hated Raymond this series and lost respect for him, but this was not something I wanted to see happen to him. Hope he gets better sooner and without any lingering effects.

Mason is the only guy I don't hate on the Nucks, what'd he do to make you hate him and lose respect for him?

Too bad about Raymond, he's one of the Nucks I don't mind too much.

Reeeeaaaaaaalllllllly hope Boston wins.

Like that article said, the Canucks simply do NOT deserve to be champions. They have been nothing but classless whining, diving, biting, cheap-shotting cowards this entire series and playoff run.

Would be such a shame to have to endure them hoisting the cup.

Guest Hatethedrake!

I'm trying to figure out why Boston plays one way at home and the total opposite in Vancouver. Is it perhaps the time change? Being in the West, the Canucks are used to going in and out of time zones (like the Wings do) whereas the Bruins play all their games in the East and only go out west once or twice a season. Does this explain their lethargic play in Vancouver? I hope the Bruins win but it will likely be 1-0 Vancouver. Again. :ph34r:

Edited by Hatethedrake!

I'm trying to figure out why Boston plays one way at home and the total opposite in Vancouver. Is it perhaps the time change? Being in the West, the Canucks are used to going in and out of time zones (like the Wings do) whereas the Bruins play all their games in the East and only go out west once or twice a season. Does this explain their lethargic play in Vancouver? I hope the Bruins win but it will likely be 1-0 Vancouver. Again. :ph34r:

Lol, you say Vancouver is used to it but obviously not this series since they have been hammered each game in Boston. But I think the Bruins break through in game seven and win 2-1.

Guest Crymson

I've been rooting for Boston ever since discovering that the Sedins, Kesler and Burrows are flagrantly guilty of diving. Maybe it's because I grew up watching our top guys--Yzerman, Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Lidstrom, Fedorov etc. etc.--be very classy on the ice, but I just can't respect a team whose top players behave in such an unsportsmanlike manner.