• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF: Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

Guest Hatethedrake!

I really want to see Timmy raise the Cup tonight.

Me too. More than that though, I want to see Luongo and the rest of the Canucks suffer a nuclear implosion of epic proportions. I also want to see all the Canucks bandwagoners trample each other and plead to the league that Boychuck should be suspended for it.

Win or lose there will be a riot in Vancouver

I said the same thing earlier this morning. I hope Boston can do this. Would have been nice to see them win it Monday night, but they just couldn't get those wins in Vancouver. I hope they've figured out what went wrong and fix it tonight.

At the beginning of the series my mom asked me who I thought would win; my response was "I want the Bruins to win, but if I had to put money on it, I'd bet on Vancouver." Now I really, really want the Bruins to win it. Supposedly the Western Conference is tougher than the Eastern, but all the WCF and this SCF has shown me is how much more diving the West does. I'm embarrassed to be in the same conference with the Sharks and Nucks this year.

Hopefully the hockey gods will teach the West that you can't dive your way to the Cup tonight.

GO BRUINS!!!!

Both teams have been diving and snapping their heads back. f*** them both.

esteef

Go walk by someone and graze your hand on their face and see if they snap their head back. 9 times out of 10 they will. Now imagine you take a glove or stick that grazes your face....

The diving, though, is extremely obnoxious and there is ZERO excuse for it.

Game 7, just a few hours away. I hope it goes OT, because would just be AWESOME.

It all depends on which Vancouver goalie shows up tonight.

Luuuuuuuuu or Lebrongo?

Oh yeah, I went there.

Ok folks, its game 7...do or die time. This is only the 16th game 7 Final in 97 years.

Yahoo did a decent write up (with cool archival video of classic games) of the previous 15 game 7s...the Wings show up for 7 of them...a good time to learn some history if you don't know it.

Best Game 7s in the SCF

Heres #2...April 23, 1950 Red Wings Vs. NYR:

Check out the fan climbing over the glass and onto the ice after the win!! :thumbup:

Even if your not a Canucks or Bruins fan, hard to not get up for this game. Game 7 to win Lord Stanely, every kids dream playing road hockey either on the road or in your driveway... May the best team win.

The Good Old Hockey Game