• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF: Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

Vancouver now has to score 4 (for now) to win....can they do it?

They haven't scored more than 2 all series...and one of those games was a 8-2 blow-out. So, no...I don't think they can or will, maybe 1, 2 at the most.

time to yank Luongo? That would be interesting. :hehe:

I have a feeling they're leaving him in for the long haul on this one. He could s*** his shorts in the crease and Vigneault would make him do snow angels in it.

bobby luuuu!!! i could not stand to see such a terrible goalie win.. thomas has beat him in every right and deserves this so much more, especially after luongo ran his mouth after game 5. he let in the same goal he was so critical of :yowza:

Wow.

I did not expect this for game 7. I feel bad for Nucks fans - no way should they be treated to this display in a SCF game at home. Highest rated SCF in forever and Luongo is s***ting the bed on an international scale.

I would say it's harsh to talk some poopoo about Vancouver for some ungodly reason, but we're allowed to talk s*** because we've been through this pain before. Thankfully, we also win Stanley Cups.

go Bruins!

what a pleasure to watch Vancouver losing... despite all their whining.

it is even that good to make up for staying awake overnight (it's 4.00 AM CET :D )...

Wow.

I did not expect this for game 7. I feel bad for Nucks fans - no way should they be treated to this display in a SCF game at home. Highest rated SCF in forever and Luongo is s***ting the bed on an international scale.

I hear ya.

On the other side of the coin, the Nucks fans have been acting like entitled assholes for 3 months too...maybe they deserve the swift karmic kick to the face.