• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF: Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

Wow.

I did not expect this for game 7. I feel bad for Nucks fans - no way should they be treated to this display in a SCF game at home. Highest rated SCF in forever and Luongo is STILL s***ting the bed on an international scale.

Fixed for you, GO BRUINS. So happy to see this tonight.

Funny the Sedins guaranteed a win, yet they been on the ice for all 3 goals scored against.

Those overrated twinks aren't built for playoff hockey.

Their primadonna style is strictly for regular season fanciness. They don't play hard along the boards or compete for loose pucks consistently.

Just look at our eurotwins and compare the level of compete between those two pairs. Not even close.

The glow of car fires to commence in 20 mins.

If anybody here lives in Vancouver, and currently has a car parked on the street, I advise you to move it swiftly.

;)

I've finally decided to keep Patrice Bergeron in my Yahoo keeper league on the back of this. :lol: Dominant.

GO THE BRUINS!!

Where is Nathan Horton? That hit was the turning point, but man I wish he could be out there. I assume he will be out there skating around with the cup, assuming they can see off 20 minutes.

Funny the Sedins guaranteed a win, yet they been on the ice for all 3 goals scored against.

Of course, Sedin backtracked and was all like, "Uh, uh, I didn't guarantee a win...I...uh...said that if we play good, we'll win..."

Dummy. Him and Luongo are gonna have a long time to think about their stupid open mouths.

I'm glad Detroit isn't in the finals. Boston would destroy them. Peaverly and Lucic are playing great. Thomas is a champ. Can't believe they're the best team in the league. Wish the Sedin brothers won the cup. Lol sucks for Vancouver to go so far only to lose!

OH GOOD GOD, RON, WHO GIVES A s*** ABOUT CROSBY?!

"I bet Sidney Crosby is at home watching this, I'd like to hear his thoughts on this game..."

oh come on... admit you're just another Sindy hater... :cool:

The glow of car fires to commence in 20 mins.

There is going to be a riot in Vancouver tonight either way. Either they pull and absolutely EPIC come back and they riot, or they can't come back and... they riot anyway.

OH GOOD GOD, RON, WHO GIVES A s*** ABOUT CROSBY?!

"I bet Sidney Crosby is at home watching this, I'd like to hear his thoughts on this game..."

His brains are addled - he has no thoughts.

You had to know it was going to come up eventually. I, for one, am pleasantly surprised at their restraint thus far.

I've finally decided to keep Patrice Bergeron in my Yahoo keeper league on the back of this. :lol: Dominant.

GO THE BRUINS!!

Where is Nathan Horton? That hit was the turning point, but man I wish he could be out there. I assume he will be out there skating around with the cup, assuming they can see off 20 minutes.

Don't forget, they've played the whole playoffs without their best forward.

Marc Savard.

I'm glad Detroit isn't in the finals. Boston would destroy them. Peaverly and Lucic are playing great. Thomas is a champ. Can't believe they're the best team in the league. Wish the Sedin brothers won the cup. Lol sucks for Vancouver to go so far only to lose!

Is that you mindfly? :scared:

Don't forget, they've played the whole playoffs without their best forward.

Marc Savard.

Their depth is incredible, and they had a great trade deadline.

Some humerous stuff in the HFBoards Canucks GDT. One guy just said they shoudl torch the place. :lol:

Whats the biggest story here in tomorrow's Vancouver papers? The Sedins suck when things are most important, or that Luongo isn't worth what they pay him?

The first 5 pages of the paper will be devoted to the game no less.

Luongo will probably be the most blamed person.

I'm glad Detroit isn't in the finals. Boston would destroy them. Peaverly and Lucic are playing great. Thomas is a champ. Can't believe they're the best team in the league.

Didn't the Wings beat them in back to back games with a couple of injured players? :siren:

Edited by pucktividi

If anybody here lives in Vancouver, and currently has a car parked on the street, I advise you to move it swiftly.

Haaaaa

There is going to be a riot in Vancouver tonight either way. Either they pull and absolutely EPIC come back and they riot, or they can't come back and... they riot anyway.

Thats true.

HFboards are full LOLs right now

oh come on... admit you're just another Sindy hater... :cool:

Well, I never denied that. :lol:

I'd like to see Boston score one in the first 5 of this period.

The first 5 pages of the paper will be devoted to the game no less.

Luongo will probably be the most blamed person.

Probably rightfully so, though. He plays one game in Boston like he played the first two in Vancouver and this doesn't even make it to 6, much less 7.

Edited by edicius