• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF: Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

I'm listening to CTV and apparently one of their reporters had to go the hospital.... ridiculous.

This is NOT fun... or awesome. This is pitiful and it's a black eye on Vancouver.

I'm disgusted.

I agree and I'm embarrassed how my province is getting represented tonight...I'm not from Vancouver but very close and this is such a bad representation of what a beautiful part of the world this is. The city of Vancouver was totally unprepared for this ..do they not remember 1994?

All I gotta say is LMFAO.

They burn their own city after choking it again. Im almost as happy as when the Guppies choked it a few weeks ago.

Congrats Boston you definitely had the better of the two teams, although I think Detroit would have gone the distance if they won that damn Game 7.

Guest Heaten

I'm listening to CTV and apparently one of their reporters had to go the hospital.... ridiculous.

This is NOT fun... or awesome. This is pitiful and it's a black eye on Vancouver.

I'm disgusted.

CTV also showed the woman reporter that was punched in the face by Canuck fans. Did you see that?

The Vancouver Schmucks (western conference dive, embellishing and blubbering champs) didn't show up to play and neither did the Thelma and Louise. With a great blend of great seasoned talent, youth and grit, Lord Stanly's Cup comes home to the Hub of Hockey. All's I got to say is Vancouver has Bobby Luo for 11 more years at what...$7mil? LOL. Boston has the greatest sports teams and the greatest fans around...championships in Baseball, Basketball, Football and Hockey.

First off, congrats to the Bruins :clap::clap:

Second, I'm totally embarrassed to be from B.C. right now. These so called "fans" are nothing more than idiots in Canuck jersey's. It's childish and to torch and flip police cars is beyond words I have. I honestly hope the Canucks never and I mean never get back to the stanley cup finals

Guest Hatethedrake!

Congrats Bruins! Well deserved! I am so happy to be wrong about this series! :thumbup:

Back to hockey...

The only Canuck that really made their stock rise was Bieska. He played excellent in that series, and I want him more than ever. Of course it means it is less likely we get him.

Boston really saw many players increase in value. I really was blown away by Ryder in this series as a potential UFA. He really never stuck me as a player who played up to his own skill level, and he changed my opinion of him even though he did not contribute as much as other Bruins.

Vancouver Riots After Canucks Loss in Game 7

Being born and bread in Boston we are brought up not to like the Canadians and blah blah blah. Vancouver on the other hand...I don't know what to say other than you guys are a bunch of freaking idiots. There is no excuse to trash your city, a lesson I figured they learned in 1994 at the hands of the New York Rangers. I guess not.

On a more positive note...you wont see the Bruins dump players to stay under the salary cap like the Chicago Blackhawks did after they won the Cup last year. The city of Vancouver and it's hockey organization is a joke plus an embarrassment to the NHL. We're all passionate about our teams but s***...this is totally uncalled for.

Also, for everyone who chose to watch NBC, couldn't watch CBC, or shut off the TV before they showed this...here is HNIC's 2011 nhl playoff montage...pretty well done. Not enough Wings though.