• Please log in to reply
1193 replies to this topic

#741 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,572 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:07 PM

Well, if we're going by patterns Vancouver will win Game 7.

But man, is Luongo the weakest goalie mentally since Manny Legace or what?
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#742 Esquire

Esquire

Fix up, Look sharp.

• HoF Booster
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:08 PM

Roberto LeBrongo
Posted Image
Posted Image

#743 MGreenberg

MGreenberg

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:13 PM

Lol, If Boston brought their home effort to Vancouver they would be up 6-0 already but if Vancouver realized that they should play Luongo at home and Schiender away they would have won the cup already.

BUT GO BRUINS. Keep the Drought alive.

#744 evil204

evil204

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:24 PM

Neither team deserves to hoist the Cup. What a bunch of thugs. I'd rather see Cindy win it.

#745 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:43 PM

Neither team deserves to hoist the Cup. What a bunch of thugs. I'd rather see Cindy win it.

This ought to be good... Why do you feel that way Evil204?
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#746 evil204

evil204

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:51 PM

This ought to be good... Why do you feel that way Evil204?

They've only played 3 hockey games so far. The three in Boston have just been goonery. Burrows, Lapierre, Marchant, Lucic, Torres...even Kesler and the Sedins. First sign of adversity...cheap shot.

Edited by evil204, 13 June 2011 - 11:52 PM.

#747 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:28 AM

They've only played 3 hockey games so far. The three in Boston have just been goonery. Burrows, Lapierre, Marchant, Lucic, Torres...even Kesler and the Sedins. First sign of adversity...cheap shot.

I disagree. All the games have been highly entertaining for me. The ones in Vancouver were close and exciting and the ones in Boston made my heart warm just watching LeBrongo and the 'Nucks fail so hard.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#748 puckbags

puckbags

The Future

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts
  • Location:Cobble Hill, BC, Canada ( 2,522 Miles from the Joe)

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:44 AM

I disagree. All the games have been highly entertaining for me. The ones in Vancouver were close and exciting and the ones in Boston made my heart warm just watching LeBrongo and the 'Nucks fail so hard.

I agree it's really been a good series, I won't say great but good. Some good storylines, hard hitting, high level of play and some hatred.

"Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Refuses to Work Hard"

#749 Seraph

Seraph

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:36 AM

If Vancouver wins, everyone will know that Luongo did it s***ting the bed at least a few times. He can't feel super good about that.

Go Bruins!!

Formerly known as The Nephilim.

QUOTE (Amberoonie)
Babs sure hurries himself into the presser, sits down, and f*cks up a bottle of water like no one in the room has had any for days.

#750 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:39 AM

If Vancouver wins, everyone will know that Luongo did it s***ting the bed at least a few times. He can't feel super good about that.

Especially after Crosby bailed his ass out for the Gold medal too!

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#751 T.Low

T.Low

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,993 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:43 AM

OK, so in the event that Vancouver does actually win the Cup, who the hell get's the Conn Smythe? I can't think of a guy on that team that deserves it. Maxim Lapeirre?

Even though Kesler has been down and out since being injured, they'll probably still go with him because no one else comes close to deserving it.

It is kinda cool that the two most likely guys are from Mi. (Kes and Thomas)

#752 dragonballgtz

dragonballgtz

Yu-Gi-HOE

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:55 AM

OK, so in the event that Vancouver does actually win the Cup, who the hell get's the Conn Smythe? I can't think of a guy on that team that deserves it. Maxim Lapeirre?

Even though Kesler has been down and out since being injured, they'll probably still go with him because no one else comes close to deserving it.

I think TT gets it cup or no cup.

#753 Kerjuxaxaxa

Kerjuxaxaxa

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:59 AM

I think Thomas gets the trophy, no matter who wins the Cup.

Edited by Kerjuxaxaxa, 14 June 2011 - 03:23 AM.

#754 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:09 AM

Thomas has been phenomenal, regardless of what happens in G7, Conn Smythe is his. :thumbup:

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#755 softshoes

softshoes

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:45 AM

Geez. The last time Boston treated anyone as bad as BobbyLou's been treated they all got together and signed a Declaration.
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f***in beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you got more punishment in store.Stand it like a man, and give some back."

- Al Swearengen

#756 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,228 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:19 AM

What a game! Sedin gets called for diving and it actually gets better from there! Luongo gets pulled and Boston proves who's their ***** in the Garden once again. The only thing that could have possibly made that game better for me was to have Boston win the Cup. Thank you, hockey gods, I had a great time.
Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#757 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,941 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:35 AM

Say what you want about Luongo, but the guy's getting no help from the offense.

Anyway, I'm picking Bruins on Wednesday.
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#758 Jusek

Jusek

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:38 AM

Posted Image

:lol:
"I consider the Detroit Red Wings one of the greatest franchises in any sport. For a player to come in and play, it's so special to wear the jersey."
-Steve Yzerman

#759 ricky0034

ricky0034

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:48 AM

Luongo's GAA in Boston is 8.11 :scared:

#760 softshoes

softshoes

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:48 AM

Posted Image

:lol:

His daddy forgot to teach him your not supposed to hit a sister.
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f***in beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you got more punishment in store.Stand it like a man, and give some back."

- Al Swearengen