• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF: Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

Maybe a little niave but I think that high stick no call could have changed the entire shape of this game.

You guys must be mistaken my statement. See my reply lower down if this didn't make it clear.

Edited by WingZNut13

No doubt there shoulda been a call on Chara, but what an idiotic retaliation penalty to take.

I don't mind. I don't like being this hateful vindictive person but.... sooo glad at the results of this game so far. The Canucks deserve a loss here sooo much.

Still plenty of hockey left, Bruins better keep up the good work. They're playing great right now.

No doubt there shoulda been a call on Chara, but what an idiotic retaliation penalty to take.

I don't mind. I don't like being this hateful vindictive person but.... sooo glad at the results of this game so far. The Canucks deserve a loss here sooo much.

Still plenty of hockey left, Bruins better keep up the good work. They're playing great right now.

I agree 100% that the retaliation was uncalled for and cheap. The point I was making is if the no call had actually been called, I think the game could be completely different with a 4 min PP. I'm not saying they would have scored twice but they would have had 4 min to try. Vancouver is just a bunch of sore losers and they are pissed they are getting beat in their own place.