• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF: Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

Are you honestly backing the behavior or am I reading your acronym wrong?

I hate Bettman as much as the next fan, but again, it's not about him, it's about the Bruins victory.

You must've read it wrong. "Quoted For Truth."

To be honest I am NOT surprised that Vancouver fans would boo Thomas. I understand why they'd boo Bettman but come on don't boo Thomas.

Were you even watching? They cheered Thomas when he hoisted the cup, a pretty damned good cheer for the guy on the opposing team. They booed when Bettman was out there. God Bless Vancouver fans for booing that piece of s***.

CBC reports riots already starting in Vancouver, also thanks for winning me some money tonight Bruins/Canucks, either parties can be thanked.

Wait, you betted on there being riots? who is dumb enough to take that bet...

That always happens when someone wins the Cup.

Is the NBC coverage over already? They have commercials and CBC hasn't gone to any since the game ended.

Yeah- it happens every year. I'm just surprised they don't give analysis or turn off the mic when it does happen. I'm glad they don't (although I understand if any parent are upset) because we are allowed to experience more of the emotion from the players.

NBC coverage ended just after 11pm est unfortunately.

It's great what Canuck fans are doing, sticking around, cheering their team, cheering Thomas, chanting: "Go Nuck Go" and "Stanley Cup, Stanley Cup". I remember in 2009 when Joe Louis was mostly empty while Pens celebrated.

By mostly empty, you meant being 2/3rds full? At least that's how I remember it being.

By mostly empty, you meant being 2/3rds full? At least that's how I remember it being.

That's how I remember it, but I might be wrong. I also might remember when Pens had been celebrating for several minutes and fans finally started leaving.