• Please log in to reply
1193 replies to this topic

#1161 SwedeLundin77

SwedeLundin77

Over the Line!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:30 AM

I'm listening to CTV and apparently one of their reporters had to go the hospital.... ridiculous.

This is NOT fun... or awesome. This is pitiful and it's a black eye on Vancouver.

I'm disgusted.

#1162 puckbags

puckbags

The Future

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts
  • Location:Cobble Hill, BC, Canada ( 2,522 Miles from the Joe)

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:36 AM

I'm listening to CTV and apparently one of their reporters had to go the hospital.... ridiculous.

This is NOT fun... or awesome. This is pitiful and it's a black eye on Vancouver.

I'm disgusted.

I agree and I'm embarrassed how my province is getting represented tonight...I'm not from Vancouver but very close and this is such a bad representation of what a beautiful part of the world this is. The city of Vancouver was totally unprepared for this ..do they not remember 1994?

"Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Refuses to Work Hard"

#1163 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,152 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:44 AM

You HAVE to blame city on this, you HAD to of known a riot was going to break out win or lose.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#1164 dragonballgtz

dragonballgtz

Yu-Gi-HOE

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,488 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:46 AM

Woman reporter was punched in the face by Canucks fans. Classy!

I lol'ed :blushing:

#1165 SwedeLundin77

SwedeLundin77

Over the Line!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:55 AM

I lol'ed :blushing:

You sir, are an idiot.

#1166 bdavis

bdavis

• Bronze Booster
  • 321 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:04 AM

Wtf why don't they start clubbing these asswipes?

#1167 Cali-Wing-Nut

Cali-Wing-Nut

Guppie Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:19 AM

All I gotta say is LMFAO.

They burn their own city after choking it again. Im almost as happy as when the Guppies choked it a few weeks ago.

Congrats Boston you definitely had the better of the two teams, although I think Detroit would have gone the distance if they won that damn Game 7.
I'M WRECKING SHOP!!!

#1168 Heaten

Heaten

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:11 AM

I'm disgusted.

CTV also showed the woman reporter that was punched in the face by Canuck fans. Did you see that?

#1169 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:29 AM

Number One selling item @ shop nhl dot calm:

Posted Image

Number One priority item on Vancouver's off-season shopping list:

Posted Image

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#1170 BostonBruinsDan1924

BostonBruinsDan1924

Rookie

• Pip
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:54 AM

The Vancouver Schmucks (western conference dive, embellishing and blubbering champs) didn't show up to play and neither did the Thelma and Louise. With a great blend of great seasoned talent, youth and grit, Lord Stanly's Cup comes home to the Hub of Hockey. All's I got to say is Vancouver has Bobby Luo for 11 more years at what...$7mil? LOL. Boston has the greatest sports teams and the greatest fans around...championships in Baseball, Basketball, Football and Hockey.

#1171 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:12 AM

First off, congrats to the Bruins :clap: :clap:

Second, I'm totally embarrassed to be from B.C. right now. These so called "fans" are nothing more than idiots in Canuck jersey's. It's childish and to torch and flip police cars is beyond words I have. I honestly hope the Canucks never and I mean never get back to the stanley cup finals
IPB Image

#1172 Hatethedrake!

Hatethedrake!

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:34 AM

Congrats Bruins! Well deserved! I am so happy to be wrong about this series! :thumbup:
Jordan Tootoo will wreck shop.

We need someone like Parise that can penetrate the box.-blueadams

#1173 dragonballgtz

dragonballgtz

Yu-Gi-HOE

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,488 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:47 AM

You sir, are an idiot.

Oh.... your words hurt me so much :rolleyes:

#1174 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:07 PM

Woman reporter was punched in the face by Canucks fans. Classy!

That's what she gets for leaving the kitchen... :ph34r:
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#1175 IllinoisRedWingsFan

IllinoisRedWingsFan

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:41 PM

I was talking about this with a student in my summer class this morning and he put it best "This is so embarrassing for them it isn't even funny anymore."

#1176 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:04 PM

Back to hockey...

The only Canuck that really made their stock rise was Bieska. He played excellent in that series, and I want him more than ever. Of course it means it is less likely we get him.

Boston really saw many players increase in value. I really was blown away by Ryder in this series as a potential UFA. He really never stuck me as a player who played up to his own skill level, and he changed my opinion of him even though he did not contribute as much as other Bruins.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#1177 Heaten

Heaten

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:38 PM

The better team won. Hats off to Boston, they are the best team in the league.

#1178 BostonBruinsDan1924

BostonBruinsDan1924

Rookie

• Pip
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:54 PM

Vancouver Riots After Canucks Loss in Game 7

Being born and bread in Boston we are brought up not to like the Canadians and blah blah blah. Vancouver on the other hand...I don't know what to say other than you guys are a bunch of freaking idiots. There is no excuse to trash your city, a lesson I figured they learned in 1994 at the hands of the New York Rangers. I guess not.

On a more positive note...you wont see the Bruins dump players to stay under the salary cap like the Chicago Blackhawks did after they won the Cup last year. The city of Vancouver and it's hockey organization is a joke plus an embarrassment to the NHL. We're all passionate about our teams but s***...this is totally uncalled for.

#1179 Heaten

Heaten

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:03 PM

Here is a video of a Canuck fan taking a flash grenade to the nuts... Love It! :D

http://www.tmz.com/2...h-bang-grenade/

#1180 MGreenberg

MGreenberg

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:37 PM

Gained a lot of respect for Boston after this series, think I will try to watch more of there games of theirs in the future.