• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
king_malice

Kaberle

Rate this topic

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys just wondering what you guys think about Kaberle, yes or no if you guys would want him at the right price ? only because i don't think the Bruins are going to re-sign him, i think the Bruins are going to make a play for Brad Richards, without Savard the PP has gone WAY downhill and at the risk Savard does come back and goes down again they would still have Richards,Krecji,Bergeron,Peverly (4 great C's) they would defintly have the Cap space to make a move for him if Kaberle leaves

Kaberle 4.2Mill

Ryder 4Mill

Recchi 1.9Mill

Hnidy 500K

I could see them bringing back Ryder but for WAY less then 4Mill

Anyways what do you guys think about both Richards and Kaberle ?

Edited by king_malice

No to Richards, good player but too much money and same for Kaberle. I think being on a Cup finals team, he would want a ton of money. I would like to see either Wisniewski or Pitkanen in Detroit or both for about 4 to 4.5 million each

Lidstrom / Kronwall

Pitkanen / Wisniewski

Stuart / Kindl

No to Richards, good player but too much money and same for Kaberle. I think being on a Cup finals team, he would want a ton of money. I would like to see either Wisniewski or Pitkanen in Detroit or both for about 4 to 4.5 million each

Lidstrom / Kronwall

Pitkanen / Wisniewski

Stuart / Kindl

I would rather either Ehrhoff or Bieksa instead of Pitkanen, and i mean Richards to Boston you guys think they will make a play for him ?

I wouldnt mind paying a little extra for Ehrhoff he is DEFINTLY in my opinion the best D UFA this year he's got some good size at 6'2 200LBS and the obvious stats he puts up 50PTS and a +19 on the season he made 3.1 this season i cant see him getting more then 5mill per and thats still a saving from Raffy's contract and the closest to a Raffy replacement

I wasn't really impressed that much either with him in Boston but then again Boston and Detroit are different teams Wings are defintly WAY more offensive which is why i think Kaberle might be a good fit here at the right price

Guest Crymson

I wasn't really impressed that much either with him in Boston but then again Boston and Detroit are different teams Wings are defintly WAY more offensive which is why i think Kaberle might be a good fit here at the right price

You always have the worst ideas, dude. Kaberle is not a good defenseman. He doesn't play defense. What's more, he's lazy and unmotivated. And he's been beyond atrocious with Boston. He was brought in to shore up the power play, and that power play has operated at well under 10% thus far.

No way will we be picking this guy up. Holland knows far better.

i say hell no.....im also gonna disagree with alot of ppl by saying no to wiz aswell...yes wiz put up good numbers but his defence is terrible...there is a reason he hasnt found a steady home in this league.he will be way overpaid next year i just hope not by the red wings

Edited by teamhillman

Guest Heaten

No. I would like to see Holland find someone young, like in their mid 20s. Someone with upside and can be trained to learn the DRWs system.

i say hell no.....im also gonna disagree with alot of ppl by saying no to wiz aswell...yes wiz put up good numbers but his defence is terrible...there is a reason he hasnt found a steady home in this league.he will be way overpaid next year i just hope not by the red wings

wisniewski is by no means bad on defense. yeah hes small, but he can play D. He was minus this year because he played with the islanders lol In montreal he was able to play much better. hes a career hired gun. a ringer.

Guest Hatethedrake!

Kaberle looks as if he is afraid to be hit. He moves the puck well but he never shoots. He and Joe Thornton could have a contest to see who shoots less. I'd pass on Kaberle. No pun intended. We don't need Richards. Too expensive plus we already have 2 of the best playmaking centres in the league right now with Dats and Z. We need a winger who can score.

Edited by Hatethedrake!

My initial reaction was "No", he doesn't play defense, he's soft, etc. But the more I thought about it, is he that much different than Mathieu Schneider? I thought Schneider had his best years in Detroit. I could easily see that being the case with Kaberle. So he's soft and doesn't play a ton of defense, pair him up with someone that does.

Guest Hatethedrake!

My initial reaction was "No", he doesn't play defense, he's soft, etc. But the more I thought about it, is he that much different than Mathieu Schneider? I thought Schneider had his best years in Detroit. I could easily see that being the case with Kaberle. So he's soft and doesn't play a ton of defense, pair him up with someone that does.

The thing with Schneider though is that he had that bomb from the point. Teams had to respect that. Kaberle's shot couldn't break glass plus he never shoots.

My dog can play better defense than Kaberle.

This is not just a "no" vote, it's more like a "HELL NO!" vote.