• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingfan1991

Kid Rock and Wings

Rate this topic

Pretty cool how Kid Rock came to announce his Comerica Park concert. Check out the photos on Freep, DetNews etc.. here are a few photos of him with Nick abd Cheli.

post-132-0-09239800-1307191534_thumb.jpgpost-132-0-93454400-1307191543_thumb.jpgpost-132-0-98014900-1307191552_thumb.jpgpost-132-0-85245100-1307191560_thumb.jpg

Has anyone ever sat beside him at games? If so what's he like.. been to a few concerts and he's just awesome, especially in the last couple years big change from the old Kid Rock!

Edited by wingfan1991

Pretty cool how Kid Rock came to announce his Comerica Park concert. Check out the photos on Freep, DetNews etc.. here are a few photos of him with Nick abd Cheli.

post-132-0-09239800-1307191534_thumb.jpgpost-132-0-93454400-1307191543_thumb.jpgpost-132-0-98014900-1307191552_thumb.jpgpost-132-0-85245100-1307191560_thumb.jpg

Has anyone ever sat beside him at games? If so what's he like.. been to a few concerts and he's just awesome, especially in the last couple years big change from the old Kid Rock!

Didn't sit next to him...We were on the other side of the zamboni entrance...didn't even know he was at the game (with Hank Williams jr). As far as I can tell, when he's at a game...he's just like the rest of us rowdy hardworking hockey fans. The game is about the wings...not him.

Didn't sit next to him...We were on the other side of the zamboni entrance...didn't even know he was at the game (with Hank Williams jr). As far as I can tell, when he's at a game...he's just like the rest of us rowdy hardworking hockey fans. The game is about the wings...not him.

Thats badass, I've been to a couple games where hes at but whenever they show him on the big screen hes just sitting there twirling his thumbs.

Don't really care for his music, but I will admit that he's a great entertainer. I've been to one of his live shows at Comerica, and it was a good time. Seems like he'd be fun to hang out with, I would think he's pretty down to earth.

You mean this Kid Rock?

IMG_1063.jpg?width=737&height=552

His music sucks. He celebrates with the Blackhawks.

But.. He's pretty chill with Lidstrom and Cheli. Good enough in my book, probably a cool guy.

Also this: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26786292310

Edited by weGotTheCup89

I didn't sit next to him, but once I was standing by the heavy red curtains nearest the garage exit when a security guard asked me to step aside which I did as a man with one leg came thru, as he walked past me I stepped back into my spot and and about knocked over Kid Rock who was following right behind him. We were both startled but he said hi and told me to have a good one. I called my daughter on the home and told her I basically hung out with kid that night.

I'd party with him!!

Ryan

Guest Crymson

I called my daughter on the home and told her I basically hung out with kid that night.

So you lied to your daughter?

Well that Chicago picture makes me second-guess my first appraisal of Kid Rock, haha.

Ya, sucky picture. But everyone who knows anything about the Kid is that he is Detroit to the bone. Stuff like that is just to hype the crowd and he probably didnt even plan it himself anyway.

Guest CaliWingsNut

Ya, sucky picture. But everyone who knows anything about the Kid is that he is Detroit to the bone. Stuff like that is just to hype the crowd and he probably didnt even plan it himself anyway.

yeah... he's Detroit to the bone.... Nashville to the bone.... Malibu to the bone.... and I guess chicago to the bone too. :ph34r:

It's all about money... That was a concert of his is Chicago and he was probably told it was gonna happen to help keep the "Stanley Cup High" going in the city. He needs the people of Chicago to buy his albums and to come to his concerts, so he is not gonna say anything bad about the Blackhawks. It's sort of like when one night a rock band playing in Detroit will announce that Detroit has the best fans in the world! Then the next night in Houston, he'll announce the same thing, except that he'll say Houston fans are the best in the world... You have to do PR wherever you go and do whatever it takes to keep the fans spending money on your stuff!

You did notice that he didn't come anywhere near putting the Jersey on, this shows that he still bleeds Red Wings...

I am not that big of a Kid fan now-a-days with the music he is making now, I am more of a Stone Cold Pimp Kid Rock fan and even as far back as Pimp of the Nation, but you can have the All Summer Long Kid Rock. Either way though, he is a great Ambassador for Detroit and him along with Eminem (like him or not) are the type of positive things this city needs to get back on it's feet... (if that's even possible)

At that concert after he lifted the Cup, he also said that they better enjoy it, because it would be back in Detroit the next year.

That actually makes me feel better about it, haha. Way to go, Kid.