• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
X13WINGS13X

2011 Calder Cup Finals

Rate this topic

I am a season ticket holder in Binghamton and I ask that my fellow LGWers cheer on my team to take the Calder Cup. The series is tied 2-2 with Game 5 in Binghamton tonight. This cup would be huge for our city and team. GO SENS.

I have zero idea where Binghamton is.

Somewhere around halfway between Syracuse and Scranton, a little closer to Scranton I think. South NY state, near the border to Pennsylvania. Uhhh.. you know how NY state has that wiggly funny shaped part in the southeast, then the southern border becomes straight along the Penn border? It's something like 50 mi, maybe a little less, East/Northeast of the part where the border becomes straight. Yea.

Im definitely pulling for the Sens. i live down in Montrose, about halfway between Binghamton and Scranton.

I have zero idea where Binghamton is.

It's just above the PA/NY border by I-81.

I'm cheering for the sens! I'm a Spokane Chiefs season ticket holder and ever since we got knocked out of the WHL western finals Jared Cowen has been playing up with the sens. Hes been doing pretty well from what I've seen something like 4 assists and a plus 7.

WOOOO hope you guys take the calder cup!

I'm cheering for the sens! I'm a Spokane Chiefs season ticket holder and ever since we got knocked out of the WHL western finals Jared Cowen has been playing up with the sens. Hes been doing pretty well from what I've seen something like 4 assists and a plus 7.

WOOOO hope you guys take the calder cup!

Cowen has been loved in binghamton and a huge contributor to our success. On the downside, hes questionable for tomorrows game with concussion like symptoms after a dirty hit from Jed Ortmeyer, who you may remember from last years san jose/detroit series.

I'm so happy to hear that he is being well received in Binghamton! He was our captain in Spokane and a great lead by example type of guy.

I'm kinda bummed to hear about his current injury since he finally seemed to be fully recovered from a torn acl he received two years ago. I hope to see you guys take the cup from dirty Ortmeyer and Houston. CHEERS! :siren: