• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Flyers acquire Bryzgalov's rights

Rate this topic

Start hedging your bets on who is traded away now, Carter or Richards - my gut tells me Richards is the one ushered out...

I believe Richards has a NTC, while Carter doesn't. Carter's contract is through 2022 though, I think. That's a lot to take on in a trade.

Someone is on the move though, that's for sure.

I believe Richards has a NTC, while Carter doesn't. Carter's contract is through 2022 though, I think. That's a lot to take on in a trade.

Someone is on the move though, that's for sure.

I think Carter is a more likely trade candidate for sure and may very well be the one moved, just my gut tells me that Richards is going to end up being the one moved when all is said and done... like you said though, someone is on the move for sure, it will be interesting to see how this plays out...

Briere has a NMC.

Hartnell a NTC.

Richards has a NMC that kicks in July 1, 2012.

Carter has no clauses attached.

Timonen a NMC.

Pronger and Lappy have 35+, the former's contract being all but unmovable. :ph34r: (as discussed earlier.)

Why would they change Richards? I'd take him in a heartbeat.

I think Carter is a more likely trade candidate for sure and may very well be the one moved, just my gut tells me that Richards is going to end up being the one moved when all is said and done... like you said though, someone is on the move for sure, it will be interesting to see how this plays out...

Something about that situation just tells me that Carter may be the one causing more problems in the locker room, I could be completely wrong, but that is just a gut reaction...

I. Am. So. Confused.

Steven Wright: I finally got around to reading the dictionary. Turns out the zebra did it.

[the entire audience, except Homer, laughs]

Homer Simpson: I don't get it.

Lisa Simpson: Dad, the zebra didn't do it, it's just a word at the end of the dictionary.

Homer Simpson: I still don't get it.

Lisa Simpson: It's just a joke.

Homer Simpson: Oh, I get it! I get jokes!

Steven Wright: I finally got around to reading the dictionary. Turns out the zebra did it.

[the entire audience, except Homer, laughs]

Homer Simpson: I don't get it.

Lisa Simpson: Dad, the zebra didn't do it, it's just a word at the end of the dictionary.

Homer Simpson: I still don't get it.

Lisa Simpson: It's just a joke.

Homer Simpson: Oh, I get it! I get jokes!

No, I got it, I've just never heard that phrase! Lol

No, I got it, I've just never heard that phrase! Lol

It just made me think of that Simpson's episode, not so much implying you didn't get it, so I thought I'd post it, because it made me chuckle, giggle and even guffaw a little thinking about it

Edited by stevkrause

Filppula+Kindl+2011 1st (24th)+2011 5th+2012 2nd

for

Carter+Carle

Provides cap relief to philly and I think that there is similar value both ways. We NEED a center that shoots right. and Carle could provide lost offense from losing rafi. decent size at 6 feet tall.

Then we trade Hudler for a 2nd or 3rd to gain back a pick.

Edited by dirtydangles

Guest mjtm77

Who in their right mind would be crazy enough to take on that contract?!? especially coming off such a serious injury AND the fact that it is a 35+ contract with a lot of years left? a GM would have to be crazy to take on that contract and give ANYTHING of value back...

Greg Sherman :ph34r:

Carter has a full NTC that kicks in this offseason, runs until 15-16, then becomes a limited NTC for the duration of the contract.

Correct you are, sir. :cool:

(Capgeek needs to update their s***!)

They've mentioned several times on NHL network and I've read several reports that the management was looking to trade one of the two... considering he'd get a pretty big return for a trade, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them deal him...

EDIT - I know someone talked about it on their tweetaladoo... anyone know where there was from and can provide a link? I remember reading it... regardless, watch NHL network sometime and I'm sure they'll bring it up again...

What were the reasons for moving either of those guys? It makes zero sense to me why they would move either of them. Both of them are young and very well rounded players. I would love to have either of them on my team unless it is an off ice issue.

What were the reasons for moving either of those guys? It makes zero sense to me why they would move either of them. Both of them are young and very well rounded players. I would love to have either of them on my team unless it is an off ice issue.

As I already mentioned, they have been causing problems in the locker room and management is fed up with their antics... one of them WILL be moved, especially now with Bryz brought in, it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of who at this point...