• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

No, No, NO! Jagr interested in Detroit.

Rate this topic

I don't anticipate Holland using up all of our cap space this offseason. So, over paying for Jagr for 1 year I think is ok. But 4 mil is a stretch. I thought 2 mil would be fair, so 3 mil should be considered overpayment that could be justified. 4 mil? Not so much.

I don't anticipate Holland using up all of our cap space this offseason. So, over paying for Jagr for 1 year I think is ok. But 4 mil is a stretch. I thought 2 mil would be fair, so 3 mil should be considered overpayment that could be justified. 4 mil? Not so much.

How is 3 mil justified overpayment for a 39 year old forward?

Not true. He is not under contract with any NHL team, therefore there are no rules against saying he was going to sign.

Oksy. So let me rephrase Maj.. and no offense to you... you, I like.

This bulls*** can f*** off.

Jagr can f*** off.

I like this signing, if it is with the Wings, as much as I liked the Modano signing which is NOT AT ALL.

I hope he signs with Pitts. Has his fun. Has his farewell, and goes off to "GM" his Slovak team.

Good luck and piss off.

As I originally said in this thread: DO. NOT. WANT.

How is 3 mil justified overpayment for a 39 year old forward?

I'll tell you how -

Because there is no one on the FA market that we will be adding this season to take up the available 16 mil. And because the Red Wings would spend over the cap if they could - spending an extra mil on one of the best players to ever lace em up can be justified since we won't be threatening the cap limit.

Now, a team like Florida who operates below the cap, they can't ever justify that kind of scenario. Get it?

I'll tell you how -

Because there is no one on the FA market that we will be adding this season to take up the available 16 mil. And because the Red Wings would spend over the cap if they could - spending an extra mil on one of the best players to ever lace em up can be justified since we won't be threatening the cap limit.

Now, a team like Florida who operates below the cap, they can't ever justify that kind of scenario. Get it?

I get what you're trying to get at, no need to worry about that.

Best thing I heard all day...

"We're not learning as much about "Jagr watch" as we are about "Jagr time," and time moves VERY SLOWLY in Jags' world."- Malik

:hehe:

EDIT: it combined the posts... I don't think this is the best thing i have heard at all. In fact it is most likely awful news...

Jagr says no to s***tsburgh.

Prepare to see Jagr Trend on Twitter...

Edited by Majsheppard

He needs to give an answer so that way kenny gets his head out of his ass abd does somthing

Ughhhhh... Seriously, you think this is why Holland isn't getting in on trades?!?!?!

He isn't because what is the point in trading picks for free agents? July 1st he will do things. /endrant

riveting thriller about the upcoming return of Jaromir Jagr in the NHL has come to a single outcome. What team nods is not clear, but according to information Sport star striker rejected the offer Pittsburgh! And choose other options, the closest to Detroit.

God I love Google Translate...

Ughhhhh... Seriously, you think this is why Holland isn't getting in on trades?!?!?!

He isn't because what is the point in trading picks for free agents? July 1st he will do things. /endrant

Might not be anything left come july 1st

Nejlbíže can't be translated... anyone know what this means?

Nejlbíže to Detroit...

This is so funny how different our boards are taking this over Pitts boards...

They are flipping out, we are like meh.

Lol..not showing up on google

Alright, if Pittsburgh doesn't want him, go to Montreal!!

Not sure if montreal is still in the mix...SCARY

This is starting to get interesting. Shero said he wants an answer today. If he doesn't get one, does that mean Jagr is no longer welcome?

doubtful...he will stall take him..unless its between him and kennedy